Ready to ship
- Direct Drive servo motor
- Custom-designed in Germany for the ClubSport DD specifically for sim racing
- 12 Nm consistent torque
- Optimised skew angle on rotor magnets reduces cogging torque
- Patented, exclusive FluxBarrier technology improves motor efficiency and smoothness
- FullForce technology
- New force feedback protocol developed for Fanatec Direct Drive
- Super low-latency detail effects through fine motor frequency control
- Passively cooled Wheel Base
- Most thermally stable Wheel Base in its class
- Consistent performance under the most extreme conditions
- Wheel Base optimised for QR2 from the ground-up
- Electronics module integrated with shaft
- Diecast aluminium with CNC-machined finish
- Motorsport-derived quick release system
- QR1 downgrade possible (sold separately - available soon)
- Designed for Windows PC, can be used on Xbox when fitted with an Xbox licensed Steering Wheel
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures compatibility out of the box for all major racing games
- Standard Tuning Menu allows beginners to get started quickly without having to worry about settings
- Advanced Tuning Menu allows enthusiasts to fine-tune the force feedback characteristics to suit their driving preferences
- High-resolution (contactless) Hall-position-sensor
- Rotation: 2520 degrees (electronically limited, adjustable)
- Slip ring system (life-tested for thousands of hours) provides cable-free delivery of power and data between Steering Wheel and Wheel Base without the need for a mechanical limiter (allows for high steering angle settings)
- Compatible with entire Fanatec ecosystem (see Compatibility section for details)
- T-nut rail system on sides and bottom for easily adjustable hard-mounting
- Power supply
- USB-C to PC / console
- Shifter 1
- Shifter 2 (Sequential only)
- CAN (for future Fanatec peripherals)
Front-mounted threaded inserts for future Fanatec accessories. Not intended for front-mounting the wheel base to a sim racing chassis/cockpit.
- PC: This wheel base is compatible with PC when combined with a Fanatec Steering Wheel. Check the individual Steering Wheel product pages for Wheel Base compatibility.
- Xbox®: This wheel base becomes compatible with Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S when used with any Fanatec Xbox-licensed steering wheel.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible with any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
The ClubSport DD Wheel Base is compatible with:
- All Fanatec Steering Wheels*
- All Fanatec Pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- ClubSport Shifter (all versions)
- ClubSport Handbrake
- All Fanatec Cockpits
- ClubSport DD Table Clamp
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2
- Podium Mounting Brackets (the ClubSport DD Wheel Base includes M6 T-nuts for side-mounting; the Podium Mounting Brackets require the use of M6 bolts and washers)
Note: ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles are not supported.
*Older QR1 Steering Wheels without an exchangeable quick release require the QR1 Base-Side (Type-F) accessory.
- Not suitable for children. A Direct Drive Wheel Base is not a toy! The fast movements of the steering wheel and strong torque can be dangerous. Please read the safety instructions.
- Steering Wheels fitted with QR1 Lite Wheel-Side or QR2 Lite Wheel-Side will be limited to 8 Nm torque.
- Click here for all the details about QR2.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 46.5cm x 39.5cm x 25.5cm
- Weight 12.64kg
- Volume weight 10.26kg
- ClubSport DD Wheel Base
- QR2 Base-Side (Type-F) preinstalled
- Power Supply (regional)
- 4x T-nuts for rail mount system
- USB cable (Type-C to Type-A)
- Quick Guide
- Platform PC
- Force Feedback drive system Direct Drive
- Hardmount Adjustable hole positions (T-slot)
- Degrees of rotation Up to 2520°
- Cooling system Passive (fanless)
- Torque 12 Nm