Social Media Competition: Terms and Conditions
Social Media Competition: Terms and Conditions
I. General Information
1. The promoter is: Fanatec / Endor AG, registered with the commercial register of Landshut under HRB 5487 and with registered company office at E.ON-Allee 3, 84036 Landshut (hereafter “Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to any person resident in any of the following countries of Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, or Japan, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, USA Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Greenland, Denmark, Denmark - Faroe Islands, Estonia Finland Finland – Åland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Great Britain – Gibraltar, Great Britain – Guernsey, Great Britain - Isle of Man, Great Britain – Jersey, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, JP Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Spain – Canary, Islands Spain – Ceuta, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City.,
Excluded from the competition are employees of Fanatec / Endor AG or its subsidiaries and their close relatives as well as anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase in our Fanatec online shop necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry as well as the rules for the competition and details of how to enter are shown on Fanatec’s Social Media appearance are stated below https://www.instagram.com/fanatec_official/?hl=de
II. Your participation in the competition
Forza Motorsport Giveaway Copies (10th October)
1. From October 2023, everyone who wants to participate in the competition has to comment and mention a friend under the post that promotes the giveaway & follow both channels (Fanatec & forzamotorsport). The price is Forza Motorsport 8 Game Keys.
III. Rules of competition
1. Only one submission per person will be accepted. Multiple submissions from the same person, even if they will be submitted from different accounts, will be disqualified.
2. The participation in the competition is free of charge.
3. The purchase of Fanatec products or services does not affect the outcome of the competition.
4. Closing date for submission will be 15 October, 24 hrs. After this date no further submission to the competition will be permitted or considered.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for submissions not received for whatever reason. Such submissions will not be considered even after the fact.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of force majeure in particular a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
7. The Promoter is not responsible any information especially for inaccurate prize details supplied to any participant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. The prize for the winner of the competition is as stated in these terms and conditions. No cash payment or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all commissions received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or will be delivered. The delivery will be free of charge.
12. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by German law and any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the district court of Munich. This shall not apply insofar as an exclusive place of jurisdiction has been established.
15. The promotor might ask to show user submitted content in regard to the competition (pictures or videos) of the participants and winner(s) in any publicity. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other participants will be used solely for the purpose of this competition in accordance with current European data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name and further data will be available for the Promoter for 28 days after the closing date and afterwards completely be deleted.
19. If the Promoter exclusively uses the masculine form, although all gender identities are addressed.
20. The legal process is excluded.