Ready to ship
- Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a diameter of 33 cm
- Genuine smooth leather
- Neon blue centre stripe
- Neon orange stitching
- Fanatec ‘F’ signet embossed in centre of black metal hub cover
- A connected wheel base will become Xbox One compatible
- Fully assembled and pre-configured to mount the ClubSport Wheel Rim R330 (or similar). Just attach the wheel rim with six screws.
- Detachable button caps with Xbox One symbols
- 16 integrated buttons on top of the hub
- Four button clusters with three buttons each
- FunkySwitch™ with four-way direction pad, two-way rotary function and push button. Comes with a metal knob
- Small or big shifter paddles for different rim diameters.
- The big shifter paddles are fully adjustable in distance, width and angle
- Shifter paddle units can be taken off to save weight.
- LED display for Tuning or telemetry functions. It can be installed in two positions: Standing or flat
- USB port to charge a smartphone. Not a data connection.
- An additional fifth button box unit can be attached (not included)
- Data port for future feature upgrades
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
Please download the manual to see the information about the compatible 6 hole or 3 hole patterns. Many wheel rims from SPARCO, MOMO, OMP and others will be compatible but you need to make sure with the manufacturer of the rim you want to use.
- Xbox One® and Xbox Series X: If connected with this steering wheel, the above mentioned wheel bases will be compatible to Xbox One and the next generation Xbox consoles.
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- The functionality of this product on Xbox One or PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Connect your Wheel Base to a PC and install the latest driver to update the wheel base firmware before you mount the Universal Hub for Xbox One.
- ClubSport Wheel Rim R330
- Metal hub cover
- Mounting bolts
- Universal Hub for Xbox One
- Four small button clusters with three buttons each
- Two small levers and two long levers
- One pair of small shifter paddles
- One pair of large shifter paddles
- One FunkySwitch™
- LED display unit
- Set of bolts
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready, XBox One
- Paddle shifter adjustability Angle, Detacheable, Distance to rim, Exchangeable, Travel, Width
- Diameter 330mm
- Detachable button caps Yes
- Vibration motors No
- Analog joystick No
- Quick release ClubSport
- Display 3 digits LED
- Rev lights No
- Funky switch 7-way
- Buttons 12+16
- Grip material Leather
- Xbox One mode LED indicator Yes
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.