Ready to ship
- Can be used on the gas or brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3
- Can be used on the gas pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3 inverted
- Provides the feeling of a hydraulic brake
- Adds little mechanical resistance for more realism on the throttle
- Fully adjustable dampening strength by turning a knob
- Compatible to ClubSport Pedals V3 on brake and throttle pedals.
- Compatible to ClubSport Pedals V3 inverted on throttle pedal.
- It is not compatible to any other pedals.
For operation on throttle and brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3 two damper kits are needed.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 17cm x 19cm x 5.5cm
- Weight 0.52kg
- Volume weight 0.53kg
- 1x Damper
- 1x Damper Nut (pre-assembled)
- 1x Pedal Arm Link (pre-assembled)
- 1x Mounting Bracket
- 1x Mounting Screws Bag
- 1x Allen Key
- 1x Quick Guide
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.
The answer to this question is No. The pedals have the same resolution when connected with either one of the two types of connectivity.
Please note to not use both, RJ12 to wheel base and USB to PC connections at the same time. This can cause issues and even do damage to the pedals set!