Shipping / Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
We only dispatch paid orders.
Not possible are
• C.O.D. deliveries
• Pick-up at the warehouse
We will charge a pro rata shipping and handling fee. The rate depends on the total weight of the shipment and the shipping address. If the volume weight is higher than the actual weight, the volume weight will be the calculation base.
The dispatch will be executed ex warehouse to the delivery address provided by the customer. Partial shipment is not an option.
For an overview of countries we deliver to, please click here.
We strive to ship your order once all goods included in your order are in stock, but actual processing time may vary.
In the event of delivery delays, we will inform you via e-mail as soon as possible.
Your shipment is not covered by any additional insurance, but the carrier bears responsibility for damaged or lost items.
All parcels will be shipped via UPS.
• For UK and other non-EU customers, please note you may be charged VAT and/or customs fees. These will not be charged at the time of purchase, rather you will be invoiced directly by our delivery partner UPS once your order has shipped. Fanatec has no influence on these charges or rates. Please keep the original export declaration (shipping paperwork) in case you decide to return a product; you may qualify to receive a refund on import duties paid. Learn more about this here.
• Orders are processed Monday through Friday.
• We do not dispatch goods on weekends.
• Delivery to UPS Access Points possible.
• For Germany we only offer UPS Express Saver.
Express shipping refers to the shipping time provided by our delivery partner and not to the processing time of an order.
As soon as our warehouse ships the order, the customer you will receive an email with the tracking number.
Packages should be inspected for damage before acceptance. In case of any doubt, please refuse delivery.