Open for Pre-Orders
Availability date: Dec 15, 2023
- Realistic size, suitable for many driving styles (300 mm)
- Rubberised wheel rim with improved ergonomics
- Integrated RevStripe™, which is a combined centre stripe and an engine RPM indicator, using a multi-colour LED
- Three-digit LED display smoothly integrated into the wheel rim below the RevStripe™ allows telemetry data such as speed or gears to be displayed in compatible games or third-party software
- Metal shifter paddles, snap-dome-activated “click” feeling
- 4-way directional stick with push button
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- Tool-free ‘QR1 Lite Wheel-Side’ quick release:
- Improved ease of use (no clamping bolt required) and durability
- Exchangeable, supports QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter)*
- Lightweight for fast acceleration and fidelity, only 1220 g (including QR1 Lite Wheel-Side)
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2 (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 PS4™ (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- *High Torque Mode is NOT accessible on Podium wheel bases using this steering wheel, even when using the QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter).
- It is possible to use full torque on a CSL DD / Gran Turismo DD Pro with Boost Kit 180, even with the preinstalled QR1 Lite Wheel-Side quick release.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 19cm x 36.5cm x 38cm
- Weight 1.2kg
- Volume weight 2.24kg
- CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2
- QR1 Lite Wheel-Side (preinstalled)
- Quick Guide
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready
Your wheel base might need a firmware update to use this product. Firmware updates are initiated through the Fanatec Driver, available in the Downloads section on this page. This is a simple process that must be completed using a Windows PC (desktop or laptop). Stay informed about our latest driver releases via the Fanatec forum.