Article successfully added.
Ready to ship
- Automotive-grade QR1 quick release mechanism
- Upgrades QR1 Lite Wheel-Side (Simplified Quick Release Adapter), allows High-Torque Mode on Podium Wheel Bases on supported Steering Wheels
- Full aluminium body
- Matte-black aluminium release sleeve
- Smooth and rigid steel spring in the sleeve
- Robust connection incorporates:
- Ball lock mechanism
- Torque notch
- Security bolt (optional)
- Weight: 295 g
- All CSL Elite Wheel Bases
- All ClubSport Wheel Bases
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- All CSL Universal Hub-based wheels
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC (High-Torque Mode not available)
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
- All Podium Hub-based wheels
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 14.5cm x 14.5cm x 11.5cm
- Weight 0.47kg
- Volume weight 0.54kg
- QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter)
- Allen key (4 mm)
- 6x M5 mounting bolts
- M6 security bolt
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Wheel bases not recognised in Steam games
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.