Article successfully added.
Open for Pre-Orders
Availability date: Feb 4, 2022
- Load cell brake upgrade for CSL Pedals
- Heavy steel construction (excluding pedal face)
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along CSL Pedals heel rest
- Height-adjustable pedal face
- Pearl chrome plating on pedal base and arm
- Custom-designed load cell sensor
- 12-bit precision
- Load cell sensitivity (approx. 10 kg minimum) adjustable via Tuning Menu (or Fanatec Control Panel on PC)*
- Heavy-duty elastomer stack with 65 Shore hardness
- Upgraded electronics
- USB or RJ12 connection (USB means you can use the CSL Pedals as a standalone USB device on PC)
- Manual calibration of Min and Max values possible, settings saved to the internal memory
- PC: When combined with the CSL Pedals, this product can be connected to any compatible Fanatec Wheel Base via RJ12, or connected to a PC as a standalone input device via USB.
- Consoles: When combined with the CSL Pedals, this product can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel.
When combined with CSL Pedals, this product is compatible with:
- All CSL Elite Wheel Bases
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- All ClubSport Wheel Bases
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- CSL Pedals Tuning Kit
- CSL Pedals Clutch Kit
The CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit is only compatible with CSL Pedals, it is not compatible with any other Fanatec pedal set.
- The CSL Pedals Clutch Kit is not required if you purchase the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit. The Load Cell Kit replaces the standard brake pedal, allowing you to convert it to a clutch pedal.
- *When connected via RJ12 directly to the wheel base, brake sensitivity is adjusted using the BRF setting in the Tuning Menu, accessed by supported Fanatec steering wheels. The Tuning Menu can also be adjusted through the Fanatec Control Panel on PC, if the wheel base supports this feature. When the pedals are connected to a PC via USB, brake sensitivity is only adjustable in the Fanatec Control Panel.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 40cm x 28.5cm x 12cm
- Weight 1.8kg
- Volume weight 2.1kg
- Load Cell Brake Pedal (pre-assembled)
- 1x USB cable
- 1x RJ12 to RJ12 cable
- 1x Torx key
- M4x12 Mounting bolts (only to mount pedals to heel rest)
- 1x Quick Guide