Ships within 4-7 days
- Official M-Sport World Rally Team product
- Designed for the 2022 and 2023 Ford Puma Hybrid Rally1 WRC cars
- Compact, lightweight, durable body
- Ergonomically optimised for operation during rally stages
- Tested under the most demanding temperatures and conditions
- Carbon fibre front plate
- 280g including adapter ring
- Nine buttons with 600g activation force
- RGB LED-backlit (colour-adjustable and dimmable)
- Interchangeable button inserts
- Two D-pads placed in the primary position (nearest the thumbs), activation force optimised for quick and reliable access to multiple functions
- Three 12-way multi-position switches
- RGB LED-backlit (colour-adjustable and dimmable via FanaLab)
- Multi-position modes and rotary encoder option
- Included sticker set allows exact configuration used by M-Sport
- 1″ OLED display
- Shows telemetry data such as speed or gear, when supported through the Fanatec SDK
- Adjust force feedback and other hardware settings via Tuning Menu (in combination with Tuning Button and D-pad)
- Aluminium adapter ring (included) allows Podium Button Module Rally to be mounted to most wheel rims with standard six-hole pattern (6×70 mm)
- Wide compatibility with wheel rims due to front mounting
- Does not require longer bolts between wheel and hub, avoids flex in the steering system
- Connects to Fanatec Hubs via DataPort-C connector
- Compatible with Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub V2 / V2 for Xbox
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC. Full functionality is game-dependent and subject to developer support.
- Xbox: this product is compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S when connected to the ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox. The functionality of this product on Xbox can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support).
- PlayStation: this product is compatible with PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 when used with PlayStation-licensed Wheel Bases. The functionality of this product on PlayStation can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support).
- Podium Wheel Base DD1
- Podium Wheel Base DD2
- Podium Wheel Base DD1 PS4™
- ClubSport DD Wheel Base
- ClubSport DD+ Wheel Base
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
Support for ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5, CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1, and CSL Elite Wheel Base+ coming soon.
Hubs (required for operation):
- Podium Hub
- ClubSport Universal Hub V2
- ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox
- Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Suede)
- Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Leather)
- Podium Wheel Rim R300
- ClubSport Wheel Rim R330
- ClubSport Wheel Rim 320
- ClubSport Wheel Rim 320 Alcantara®
- ClubSport Wheel Rim GT
- ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Alcantara®
- ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Forza Motorsport
- ClubSport Wheel Rim SPARCO® GT
- ClubSport Wheel Rim SPARCO® Rally
- ClubSport Wheel Rim SPARCO® Formula
- SPARCO® R383
- The Podium Button Module Rally must be connected to a compatible Fanatec Hub for operation with a Fanatec Wheel Base.
- This product is only suitable for wheel rims with a 6x70mm hole pattern.
- If you wish to use this product with a third-party wheel rim, please check the sizing template in the Downloads section.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 24cm x 17cm x 9cm
- Weight 0.86kg
- Volume weight 0.28kg
- Podium Button Module Rally
- Adapter ring
- Sticker set
- Extra button inserts
- 4x Torx bolts
- Torx key (T20)
- 1x Quick Guide
Your wheel base might need a firmware update to use this product. Firmware updates are initiated through the Fanatec Driver, available in the Downloads section on this page. This is a simple process that must be completed using a Windows PC (desktop or laptop). Stay informed about our latest driver releases via the Fanatec forum.