Article successfully added.
XBox One Ready
Ready to ship
- Compatible with ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 20xx (including ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® PS4™), and Formula V2
- Upgrades your ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One
- Compatible with the Podium Hub
- Automotive grade quality
- Paddle Plates made of real carbon fibre, 3 mm thick
- Cage made of CNC machined aluminium
- Two sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
- Paddle Plate Spacers to adjust to different steering wheel diameters
- Additional spacers to adjust distance of shifter paddles to wheel rim
- Connects via the 6-pin-connecter (like the Podium Advanced Paddle Module)
- Strong magnets are used instead of steel springs just like in real race cars
- Sensational, solid “click” feeling
- Allows rapid shifting
- No spring means higher durability
- Tested to one million cycles
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 20xx
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® PS4™ (from Podium Racing Wheel F1)
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One
- Podium Hub
Not compatible with:
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula Black / Carbon / F1® Esports
- ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW M3 GT2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub (discontinued version)
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918 RSR
- CSL Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for PS4™ (from CSL Elite Racing Wheel)
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3
- Please follow installation instructions respective to your steering wheel.
- To prevent collisions do not use this product while ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles (optional) are installed on your wheel base.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 20cm x 19cm x 5cm
- Weight 0.2kg
- Volume weight 0.374kg
- 2x MPM module
- 2x Formula-style shifter paddle 3mm carbon (16-17 layers)
- 2x GT-style shifter paddle 3mm carbon (16-17 layers)
- 2x Paddle Plate Spacer
- 4x M5x12 bolts
- 4x M3x12 bolts
- 4x M3x7 bolts
- 4x Paddle Spacer
- 1x 4 mm Allen Key
- 1x 2 mm Allen Key
- 1x Quick Guide
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready, XBox One Ready
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Wheel bases not recognised in Steam games
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.