Article successfully added.
This product is sold out.
XBox One Ready
No bundles available for the selected variant. Please select another variant for bundle offers.
ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2020:
- F1-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 27 cm for fast movements and reactions
- Officially licensed by Formula 1™
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fibre
- 5 mm solid carbon fibre front plate with forged carbon finish. Carbon fibre plate is constructed of approx. 30 layers of unidirectional carbon cloth
- Grips made of genuine smooth leather, perforated for improved breathability
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1200 g (subject to production changes)
- 11 buttons plus two paddle shifters with ultra-reliable switches
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Two 12-way multi-position switches
- One FunkySwitch™ (7-way joystick/encoder)
- One analogue joystick (2-axis)
- Two thumb encoders easily reachable while driving without releasing the grips
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- Revolution LED bar (RevLEDs) with nine multi-colour LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Two flag LED bars (FlagLEDs) each with three multi-colour LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more, as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- User-defined LED and display behavior via FanaLab
- 1" 128x64 white OLED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Tuning functions with OLED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module pre-installed (this accessory will also be available separately, by the end of Q3 2020. Price 99.95USD)
- Exclusive carbon fibre paddles finished in forged carbon
- Paddle plates made of real, 3 mm-thick carbon fibre
- Paddle module cage made of CNC machined aluminium
- Neodymium magnets
- Paddle module easily upgradable to PODIUM Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- 11 customisable black button caps included
- Full sticker set and application tool from ‘Button Caps and Sticker Set’ included
- Exchangeable Quick Release made of aluminium
CSL Elite Wheel Base+:
- Ultra-strong brushless servo motor which delivers up to 6Nm of torque on the steering axis
- Single belt drive unit with ultra-low lag and cogging, and big ball bearings for lowest friction
- DirectSensor™ on the steering axis to prevent influence of the belt drive on the position sensor
- Very fast steering wheel acceleration
- 1080° of rotation which can be adjusted in the Tuning Menu of the attached steering wheel
- Integrated rev light bar in the wheel base
- Table clamp included. Thickness range of the table board/desktop that the table clamp is able to lock to is 1 to 6 cm
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick Release system to allow for the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds, also during gameplay
- Supports Fanatec steering wheel and pedal vibration features
- Supports Fanatec Tuning Menu:
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Let the game control the wheel's sensitivity with auto function or adjust the sensitivity independent from the game from 90° to 1080°
- Adjust the strength of the force feedback
- Adjust the sensitivity of steering wheel and pedal vibrations
- Fine-tune the friction of the wheel with the Advanced Drift Mode for added natural dampening or to speed up the wheel for beautiful drifts
- Fine-tune the games' force feedback sensations directly from the steering wheel by adjusting the spring and force effects
- Fine-tune the dampening of the force feedback directly from the steering wheel
- Adjust the sensitivity of the brake pedal (For this feature, Fanatec pedals needs to be connected directly to the wheel base)
- * Tuning functions are subject to change.
- All Fanatec Steering Wheels (currently the Podium Button Module Endurance is not supported)
- All Fanatec Pedals
- All Fanatec Shifters
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake
- RennSport Cockpit V2 (sold after Q4 2017)
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2
- Please note: Compatibilities to all peripherals are tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- PC: This wheel base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
- PlayStation® systems: All PlayStation®4 and PlayStation® Pro systems.
- PlayStation 5: There is currently no information from Sony Computer Entertainment whether licensed PS4 products will be compatible with the upcoming PS5 console. Therefore we cannot guarantee any compatibility to PS5 hardware or PS5 games at this time.
- Other platforms: Compatibilities to other platforms depend on the used steering wheel. For more information, please check the product page of the steering wheel you plan to use.
- Please check the product description pages of the contained products for detailed information about individual compatibility.
- Platform PC, PS4, XBox One Ready
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Downloads for "CSL Elite Racing Wheel F1® 2020 Limited Edition"
- Driver & Firmware Instruction Manual - EN
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2020 Quick Guide - EN
- CSL Elite Wheel Base drilling template A4
- CSL Elite Wheel Base drilling template A3
Downloads for bundle components
Wheel bases not recognised in Steam games
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.