Article successfully added.
PC This product is compatible with PC. Click label for more details.
PS Ready This product becomes compatible with PlayStation systems when combined with a PlayStation-licensed Wheel Base. Click label for more details.
Ready to ship
No bundles available for the selected variant. Please select another variant for bundle offers.
ClubSport Wheel Rim 320:
- Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a diameter of 320 mm
- Compatible with Podium Button Module Endurance (sold separately)
- Wrapped in genuine Alcantara®
- Light grey leather centre stripe
- Light grey stitching
- Weight: 839 g
ClubSport Universal Hub V2:
- Can be used with all Fanatec wheel rims and all third-party rims using the 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco, MOMO, OMP)
- Fully assembled and pre-configured to mount the Fanatec Wheel Rim GT (or similar)
- Improved electronics means hub is firmware-updatable
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module preinstalled
- 3 mm-thick, black anodised aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of CNC machined aluminium
- Neodymium magnets
- Two sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
- Paddle Plate Spacers to adjust to different steering wheel diameters
- Additional spacers to adjust distance of shifter paddles to wheel rim
- Paddle module easily upgradable to Podium Advanced Paddle Module (sold separately)
- 16 integrated buttons on top of the hub
- Four button clusters with three buttons each
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Tuning Menu button for instant access to force feedback and other Fanatec hardware adjustments
- Three-digit LED display for Tuning Menu functions and telemetry data from compatible games or third-party software. It can be installed in two positions: upright or flat
- Shifter paddle units, button clusters, and FunkySwitch™ can be removed to save weight
- DataPort-C connector for Podium Button Module Endurance (sold separately)
- Allows the use of third-party USB steering wheels on all compatible Fanatec bases (direct USB connectivity is not possible)
- An additional fifth button cluster can be attached (not included)
- Exchangeable aluminium quick release
- Weight: out-of-the-box configuration approx. 705 g (1000 g with QR1 Wheel-Side) plus wheel rim
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- CSL DD
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
The Podium Button Module Endurance is compatible with this Steering Wheel.
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Buttons and paddle shifters are not easily reached with larger, dished wheel rims.
- DataPort-C connector is not compatible with USB devices.
- ClubSport Wheel Rim 320 Alcantara®
- ClubSport Universal Hub V2
- 4 x button clusters with three buttons each
- 2 x small levers and 2 x long levers
- 1 x FunkySwitch™
- LED display unit
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module with aluminium paddle plates (pre-installed)
- Large and small paddles, bolts and spacers
- QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter), packaged separately
- Safety pin for long-term storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount on wheel base
- Set of bolts
- Racing-style button caps
- Quick Guide
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready