Article successfully added.
Sparco Pro 2000 QRT Seat for RennSport Cockpit
plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
- Homologation: FIA 8855-1999
- Material: QRT
- Non-slip fabric for shoulder and seat restraint
- Comfortable 420 mm seat width
- Divisible leg rest and seat cushion
- Lateral kidney supports
- Fixed using M8 lateral fastenings with 290 mm spacing
- Bottom mount for conventional mounting brackets
- Weight: 8 kg
- RennSport Cockpit V1/V2 (mounting plate may require drilling)
- Fits most sim racing cockpits (check with the cockpit manufacturer for details)
Drilling template for RennSport Cockpit V1/V2 can be found in the Downloads section
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 97cm x 64cm x 60cm
- Weight 8kg
- Volume weight 74.5kg
- Sparco Pro 2000 QRT
- Seat rail set (L + R + handle + bolts)
- Mounting brackets (L + R + bolts)
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Downloads for "Sparco Pro 2000 QRT Seat for RennSport Cockpit"
Wheel bases not recognised in Steam games
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.