Article successfully added.
PC This product is compatible with PC. Click label for more details.
Xbox This product is compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. Click label for more details.
Ready to ship
No bundles available for the selected variant. Please select another variant for bundle offers.
- Direct-Drive system delivers instant, detailed force feedback
- Linear, consistent performance (5 Nm peak torque)
- Optional Boost Kit 180 (sold separately) unlocks maximum strength (8 Nm peak torque)
- Patented, exclusive FluxBarrier technology optimises motor efficiency and smoothness
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures game compatibility out of the box for all major racing games
- Standard Tuning Menu allows beginners to get started quickly without having to worry about settings
- Advanced Tuning Menu allows enthusiasts to fine-tune the force feedback characteristics to suit their driving preferences
- High-resolution (contactless) Hall-position-sensor, same as Podium Series
- Steering axis made from carbon fibre-enhanced composite
- Fanless: wheel base housing is made from aluminium (passive heat sink, core structural component) with composite end caps
- Rotation: 2520 degrees (electronically limited, adjustable)
- Slip ring system (life-tested for thousands of hours) provides cable-free delivery of power and data to steering wheels
- Automotive-grade quick release, exchangeable
- T-nut rail system on sides and bottom for easily adjustable hard-mounting
- Optional table clamp (sold separately), supports 5 to 60 mm table thickness
- Power supply
- USB-C to PC / console
- Fanatec DataPort-C
- Shifter 1
- Shifter 2 (Sequential only)
- Front-mounted threaded inserts for Fanatec accessories (e.g. ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles, available separately). Not intended for front-mounting the wheel base to a sim racing chassis/cockpit.
ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Forza Motorsport:
- Aluminium wheel rim with a diameter of 330 mm
- Genuine leather (smooth)
- Weight: 1060 g
ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox:
- Enables Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S compatibility on all connected Fanatec hardware
- Can be used with all Fanatec wheel rims and all third-party rims using the 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco, MOMO, OMP)
- Fully assembled and pre-configured to mount the Fanatec Wheel Rim GT (or similar)
- Improved electronics means hub is firmware-updatable
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module preinstalled
- 3 mm-thick, black anodised aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of CNC machined aluminium
- Neodymium magnets
- Two sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
- Paddle Plate Spacers to adjust to different steering wheel diameters
- Additional spacers to adjust distance of shifter paddles to wheel rim
- Paddle module easily upgradable to Podium Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- Detachable button caps with Xbox symbols, interchangeable with the included racing-style button caps
- 16 integrated buttons on top of the hub
- Four button clusters with three buttons each
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Tuning Menu button for instant access to force feedback and other Fanatec hardware adjustments
- Three-digit LED display for Tuning Menu functions and telemetry data from compatible games or third-party software. It can be installed in two positions: upright or flat
- Shifter paddle units, button clusters, and FunkySwitch™ can be removed to save weight
- DataPort-C connector for Podium Button Module Endurance (optional)
- Allows the use of third-party USB steering wheels on all compatible Fanatec bases (direct USB connectivity is not possible)
- An additional fifth button cluster can be attached (not included)
- Exchangeable aluminium quick release
- Weight: out-of-the-box configuration approx. 705 g (1000 g with QR1 Wheel-Side) plus wheel rim
- Two-pedal set (throttle and brake), upgradeable to three pedals
- All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces). Pedals are made from heavy steel, which helps to prevent the set from sliding on the floor (if not hard-mounted to a rig)
- Optional anodised aluminium pedal plates
- Contactless Hall sensors (12-bit) on both brake and throttle for high precision and durability
- Brake pedal spring is stiffer than throttle pedal spring, PU foam damper adds additional resistance for progressive braking feel
- Upgrade to a three-pedal configuration with Clutch Kit or Load Cell Kit
- CSL Pedals Clutch Kit provides a third pedal for the lowest price
- CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit also provides a third pedal, and upgrades the brake and electronics
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along heel rest
- Height-adjustable pedal faces
- Modular design means inverted mounting to a rig is possible
- Vertical rear plates allow pedals to be easily braced against a wall or other vertical surface
- Pearl chrome plating on pedal bases and arms
- Black powder coating on heel rest
- Pedals connect directly to all compatible Fanatec Wheel Bases
The CSL DD is compatible with:
- Fanatec Podium Steering Wheels
- Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- Fanatec ClubSport Shifters (including ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles)
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake V1 and V1.5
- Fanatec RennSport Cockpits
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2
- CSL DD Table Clamp
- Boost Kit 180
- Podium Mounting Brackets (the CSL DD includes M6 T-nuts for side-mounting; the Podium Mounting Brackets require the use of M6 bolts and washers)
- PC: This wheel base is compatible with PC when combined with a Fanatec Steering Wheel. Check the individual Steering Wheel product pages for Wheel Base compatibility.
- Xbox®: The CSL DD Forza Motorsport Starter Kit (5 Nm) for Xbox & PC becomes compatible with Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S when the included ClubSport Steering Wheel GT Forza Motorsport V2 for Xbox (or any Fanatec Xbox-licensed steering wheel) is attached. For a complete list of compatible games, please visit this page.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible with any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
- Not suitable for children. A Direct Drive Wheel Base is not a toy! The fast movements of the steering wheel and strong torque can be dangerous. Please read the safety instructions.
- In order to enable features such as Steering Wheel LEDs in some titles, it may be necessary to switch the CSL DD to Compatibility Mode. This can also help with titles not working in standard PC mode. Check the Quick Guide for details.
- Only the standard 90W power supply or the Boost Kit 180 can be used with this wheel base. The use of any other power supply will void the wheel base warranty, is potentially dangerous and can lead to serious injury or death.
- Some features might not be supported on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S. Functionality also depends on game developer implementation of the Fanatec SDK.
- Buttons and paddle shifters are not easily reached with larger, dished wheel rims.
- DataPort-C connector is not compatible with USB devices.
- The CSL Pedals Clutch Kit is not required if you purchase the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit (sold separately). The Load Cell Kit replaces the standard brake pedal, allowing you to convert it to a clutch pedal.
- The CSL Pedals Clutch Kit does not add USB functionality. USB functionality is only possible with the ClubSport USB Adapter or CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit.
- Platform PC, XBox One
Read, write and discuss reviews... more