Article successfully added.
CSL Steering Wheel Flat 1
33,900¥ * 34,900¥ (You save 1,000¥)
plus shipping costs
This product is sold out.
PC This product is compatible with PC. Click label for more details.
PS Ready This product becomes compatible with PlayStation systems when combined with a PlayStation-licensed Wheel Base. Click label for more details.
No bundles available for the selected variant. Please select another variant for bundle offers.
ClubSport Wheel Rim Flat 1:
- Aluminium wheel rim with a diameter of 275 mm
- Genuine leather (suede)
- Weight: 692 g
CSL Universal Hub:
- Innovative expanding design allows the hub to adjust to many sizes of wheel rim
- Lightweight, stepless slider mechanism expands by 60 mm
- Shifter paddle width adjustable from 214 mm to 274 mm (at widest point)
- Shifter paddles with snap-dome activation
- Integrated button islands (non-removable)
- Eight standard buttons with snap-dome activation
- 2-way rocker switch
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Tuning Menu button for instant access to force feedback and other Fanatec hardware adjustments
- Three-digit LED display for Tuning Menu functions and telemetry data from compatible games or third-party software
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Tool-free QR1 Lite Wheel-Side (Simplified Quick Release Adapter) design:
- Improved ease of use (no clamping bolt required) and durability
- Exchangeable, supports ClubSport Quick Release Adapter, unlocking High Torque Mode on Podium wheel bases
- Low weight of 870 g (with Simplified Quick Release Adapter, not including wheel rim) for fast acceleration and fidelity
- DataPort-C connector ready for future upgrades
- Can be used with all Fanatec wheel rims and all third-party rims using the 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco, MOMO, OMP)
- Allows the use of third-party steering wheels with USB cables on all compatible Fanatec bases
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2 (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 PS4™ (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
*It is possible to use High Torque Mode when using a QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter).
The CSL Universal Hub is not compatible with the Podium Button Module Endurance.
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC: this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Buttons and paddle shifters are not easily reached with larger, dished wheel rims.
- DataPort-C connector is not compatible with USB devices.
- The QR1 Lite Wheel-Side is not compatible with Podium Wheel Bases. High Torque Mode on Podium wheel bases is available when using the QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter) with this Hub.
- It is possible to use full torque on a CSL DD or Gran Turismo DD Pro with Boost Kit 180, even with the preinstalled QR1 Lite Wheel-Side quick release.
- It is highly recommended to use gloves with this product due to the nature of suede leather.
- ClubSport Wheel Rim Flat 1
- CSL Universal Hub
- Simplified Quick Release Adapter (preinstalled)
- Quick Guide
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Downloads for "CSL Steering Wheel Flat 1"
- Driver & Firmware Instruction - Manual - EN
- CSL Universal Hub Quick Guide - EN
- Fanalab v1-66
Downloads for bundle components