This product is discontinued! There are no units left and there will be no pre-order for this product!
- Formula style steering wheel. The compact diameter of 27cm allows fast movements and reactions
- Officially licensed for Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fibre
- 5 mm solid carbon fibre front plate
- Grips made of genuine Italian made Alcantara®. This material is easy to clean and provides sensational grip
- Steering wheel weight without PODIUM Advanced Paddle Module approx. 1245 g (subject to production changes). With PODIUM Advanced Paddle Module: approx. 1375 g.
- 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches
- Two rocker switches
- Two 12-way multi-position switches which can also be used as rotary encoders
- Analog joystick to look around in the cockpit or to map with any other axis
- 7-way FunkySwitch™ to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning Menu and compatible with any PC game)
- Two thumb encoders easily reachable while driving without releasing the grips
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- Revolution LED bar (RevLEDs) with nine multi-colour LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Two flag LED bars (FlagLEDs) with three multi-colour LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- White Xbox One connection status LED
- 1" 128x64 OLED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Tuning functions with OLED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
- Shifter paddles are easily upgradable to PODIUM Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- Detachable Xbox One button caps
- Racing style button caps included
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL DD
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4™
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- This steering wheel is not compatible with the ClubSport Wheel bases V1 and V1.5 for electronic reasons.
- Xbox: A connected Fanatec wheel base will become compatible with the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. For a complete list of compatible games, please visit this page.
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- The functionality of this product on Xbox One or PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
This product does not include the PODIUM Advanced Paddle Module.
Some features might not be supported yet on Xbox One or depend on the game developers’ implementation of the Fanatec SDK.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 31cm x 55cm x 21cm
- Weight 1.8kg
- Volume weight 2.86kg
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
- Racing-Style Button Caps
- Quick Guide
- Safety pin for long storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount on wheel base
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready, XBox One
- Display 1" 128x64 OLED
- Weight (approx.) 1245g, 1375g with P APM
- Material ABS, Carbon, Metal
- Dual analog paddle modes Advanced clutch bite-point mode, Brake/throttle mode, Clutch/handbrake mode, Clutch bite-point mode, Mappable analog axis mode
- Xbox One mode LED indicator Yes
- Toggle switch Yes (2)
- Detachable button caps Included, Yes
- Diameter 270mm
- Vibration motors Yes (2)
- Analog joystick Yes
- Paddle shifter adjustability Angle, Distance to rim, Exchangeable, Travel
- Quick release ClubSport, Exchangeable
- Rev lights Yes
- Funky switch 7-way
- Buttons 11
- Grip material Alcantara®
Your wheel base might need a firmware update to use this product. Firmware updates are initiated through the Fanatec Driver, available in the Downloads section on this page. This is a simple process that must be completed using a Windows PC (desktop or laptop). Stay informed about our latest driver releases via the Fanatec forum.
n theory you can use any RJ12-RJ12 (6p6c straight) and USB (type A -- type B; USB 1/2.0; USB Type C) cable which has the right connectors on both ends. If you use high-quality cables of similar length to the originals, there should be no problem. Please keep in mind that Fanatec cannot guarantee perfect functionality if third-party products are involved even if the combination should work.
Important notes regarding (replacement) cables:
Cables that are significantly longer than the original cables can cause connection issues
Extension cables are often the source of connection issues. Longer high-quality cables are the better option
If your product came with a high-quality ferrite core cable, a replacement cable should be of similar quality
For USB Type C cables, please make sure that you are using USB Type C Data and not a Charging cable
Q: Can I purchase replacement "RJ12--RJ12" / "USB A -- USB B / USB Type C (for the CSL DD)" cables from Fanatec?
A: We should be able to offer replacement cables for all recent products. If they are not offered in the webshop, please ask our support team. But alternatively, it is also possible to use similar standard USB/RJ12 high quality cables, which are inexpensive and can be found at most electrical retailers.
Grundsätzlich sollten alle standard RJ12--RJ12 (6p6c - straight) und USB (Type A auf Type B; USB 1/2.0) Kabel passen und einwandfrei funktionieren, welche die richtigen Stecker bieten. Sofern hochqualitative Kabel mit ähnlicher Länge verwendet werden, sollte dies kein Problem darstellen. Bitte beachten Sie, dass Fanatec keine uneingeschränkte Garantie auf Funktionalität geben kann, sofern Teile/Produkte von Drittherstellern verwendet werden bzw. involviert sind.
Wichtige Anmerkungen zu Ersatzkabeln:
- Kabel welche (deutlich) länger als die Originalkabel sind, können zu Verbindungsproblemen führen
- Verlängerungskabel (und Adapterstecker) sind oft die Ursache von mangelhafter Übertragungsqualität der Signale. Längere Kabel wären hier die bessere Option.
- Wenn ihr Produkt mit einem hochwertigen Kabel inkl. Ferrit-Kern geliefert wurde, sollten sie als Ersatz ein ähnlich hochwertiges Kabel verwenden.
Frage: Kann ich ein (RJ12--RJ12 oder USB A -- USB B) Ersatzkabel von Fanatec kaufen?
Antwort: Wir sollten in der Lage sein für aktuelle Produkte Ersatzkabel zu Verfügung zu stellen. Falls diese im Webshop nicht gelistet sind, fragen sie bitte unser Supportteam danach. Es ist allerdings auch möglich ähnliche Standardkabel in hoher Qualität von anderen Händlern zu erschwinglichen Preisen zu kaufen und zu verwenden.
The RevLEDs and displays on some Fanatec steering wheels are designed to display telemetry from a game (e.g. engine RPM, vehicle speed, selected gear, etc). Currently, this is not supported on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, but Microsoft is looking into making these features possible in the future.
Aktuell gibt es bei XBox One Spielen keine Unterstützung für LEDs und Display. Wir hoffen, dass Microsft diese Funktionen schnellstmöglich nutzen wird.
With the new firmware manager, the ‘’Update’’ button will remain grey and not available in case you are having the latest firmware installed on your devices. This of course doesn’t mean that you are still not able to reflash/reinstall the firmware again. To make the option become available again, press the Manual Firmware Update button in the top right corner of the Firmware Manager window:
This will unlock the firmware update option for each device. You can then proceed and perform the firmware update/reflash on the device you wish:
Every car in every game can have a different steering angle. In order to match your steering angle with the one in the car, you will need to have the Sensitivity setting (in the tuning menu) set to Auto. Then you will need to complete the controller calibration in the game.
In case you are still getting a different steering angle on your wheel and in the car in-game, then you will need to check the following:
As every game is different, some games require setting the steering angle in the settings. For example, in Assetto Corsa and Assetto Corsa Competizione, you will need to set the degrees in game and then apply the same setting in the tuning menu. Then all cars will be matching.
For Dirt Rally and Dirt Rally 2.0 for example, you will need to perform the calibration in-game, then set the saturation to 63 and set the sensitivity in the tuning menu to 900 degrees in order to get the exact steering lock of the car in-game.
In case the steering wheel is not matching still, perform the following:
1) Turn your steering wheel to 90 degrees.
2) Open the tuning menu and go to the ‘’Sensitivity’’ setting
3) Start reducing the sensitivity to a point, where you see the steering wheel on the screen matching the position of your own steering wheel. Turn left and right and all the way until you feel the soft lock and check if the position of the steering wheel on the screen is matching your one.
Please know, that some games do not have realistic steering wheel turning animation, therefore it will not be possible to match the steering wheel on the screen with yours.
You might notice that one pin is shorter on the Quick Release Connector.
This is normal and does not affect the connectivity of the steering wheel.
The purpose of the shorter pin is to connect last or after all other pins are already connected. This is called a lagging electrical circuit. It means the steering wheel will be supplied with electricity before the circuit is closed.
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.
There might be several reasons why your wheelbase is not detecting your steering wheel.
Please always make sure you have the latest driver package and firmware installed for your wheelbase. You can find the driver package on the product page of the steering wheel you are trying to use. In order to find more info on how to perform the driver and firmware update, please refer to this manual https://fanatec.com/media/pdf/a6/ee/64/Driver-Firmware-Instructions-Manual-EN_Web_02_MO.pdf
2.1 Inspect the QR Pins at the back of the wheel for any damage. (One of the pins is shorter and there is no need to worry. It is on purpose).
2.2 Inspect the hub of the wheelbase for any damage
2.3 If you have a second rim please check if the other rim shows the same symptoms.
2.4 Perform Screw re-tightening. Loosen the screws surrounding the pins (main cable) and re-tighten them again. Note: Be very careful with the small screw in the middle.