This product is discontinued! There are no units left and there will be no pre-order for this product!
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 34cm x 33cm x 37cm
- Weight 5.86kg
- Volume weight 5.86kg
- Drilling Template
- CSR/PW Drilling Template
- PW/CSR Table Clamp
- QuickGuide Porsche GT3RS Wheel
- PW GT3V2 756 Win10.zip
- PWGT3RS V2 756.zip
- Porsche GT3RS V2 Wheel
- Fanatec Driver 32bit v115
- Fanatec Driver 32bit v205
- Fanater Driver 32bit v144
- Fanatec Driver 64bit v115
- Fanatec Driver 64bit v144
- Fanatec Driver 64bit v205
- Fanatec Driver 32bit v261
- Fanatec Driver 64bit v261
Please only use the latest driver (144 and newer) if you already installed the latest firmware (756+) on your wheel.
Clutch is not working in Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
- Please de-install your current driver by hand before you install a new version. You can do this in the Windows control panel.
- Before you install the new driver, make sure that the program "PWservice.exe" is not running. Open the task manager and shut it down manually if necessary.
- Make sure that your .NET installation has no problems. Perhaps you need to de-install it and download and install the latest version from Microsoft (free).
- Check if you have the correct driver version for your system.
- Connect the 7GS to the base
- Put in the gear (for example reverse)
- Click on the button “reverse” in the options menu
- Wheel - diameter: 30 cm
- Wheel base - width and depth: 23 x 16 cm
- Pedals - width, height and depth: 35 x 15 x 27 cm
- Wheel - weight: ~ 2.5kg
- Pedals - weight: ~ 1.5 kg
- When printing the Drilling Template at home, please make sure that the print size is 100% (file size = print size). Therefore deactivate "automatic page scaling" in the print dialog for example.
- BEFORE drilling the holes, please check if the hole marks on your printed Drilling Template fits to the screw holes of your Porsche wheel.
- Please note that the holes are not centred on the wheel.
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.