Article successfully added.
ClubSport Racing Wheel Porsche 918 RSR for PC
plus shipping costs
This product is sold out.
PC This product is compatible with PC. Click label for more details.
XBox Ready This product becomes compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S systems when combined with an Xbox-licensed Steering Wheel. Click label for more details.
This product is discontinued! There are no units left and there will be no pre-order for this product!
ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918 RSR:
- Replica of the steering wheel used in the race version of the latest Porsche supercar: Porsche 918 RSR .
- Officially licensed by Porsche
- The realistic diameter of 320 mm allows precise maneuvers and smooth driving
- Durable construction fully made of metal
- Wheel rim made of genuine automotive grade leather.
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1690g (subject to production changes)
- 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches
- Analog joystick to look around in the cockpit or to map with any other axis
- 7-way Encoder switch to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning menu and compatible with any PC game)
- Two vibration motors integrated to the wheel rim, controllable through wheel tuning menu (sho) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- LED bar integrated into rim to show motor RPM
- LED display to show telemetry functions. Works with several popular PC games like iRacing or rFactor
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust position, angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5:
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick release system allows the easy change of steering wheels within seconds, even during gameplay
- Wheel base made of CNC machined aluminium parts with anodised finish
- Rock solid: Product weight is 4200 g, product dimensions (l x w x h) 210 mm x 295 mm x 150 mm
- DirectSensor™ technology: the sensor is mounted directly on the steering axis to avoid interference and performance issues
- DUAL HALL technology: One Sensor is mounted on the motor and a second one on the axis. It does not get more precise than this
- Ultra-strong brushless servo motor
- Support for vibration motors in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model)
- Cooling system with two large fans (left and back sides) and a huge heat sink on the motor
- Belt drive mechanism made completely of metal, using high quality ball bearings and European belts to deliver the smoothest, most precise force feedback possible
- High belt tension to avoid any slippage and durable ball bearings to minimize the drag
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- 900° of rotation which can be reduced in the Tuning Menu of the attached steering wsheel
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection for two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Fanatec Tuning Menu allows adjustment of settings independent from the game and during gameplay
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals
- All Fanatec Shifters
- All Fanatec Cockpits and Wheel Stands. The drilling pattern is compatible to the Porsche 911 or CSR wheels
- PC: This wheel base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
- Xbox: The ClubSport Racing Wheel Porsche 918 RSR for PC is not compatible with Xbox systems. However, Xbox One and Xbox Series X compatibility can be achieved by attaching a Fanatec Xbox One licensed Steering Wheel to the wheel base.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible to any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
- No table clamp included. You need to mount it with screws to a cockpit or buy the optional ClubSport Table Clamp
- Hard-mount screws only included for the 3 hole pattern, pre-mounted with the 20° angle adapter. Please read the manual for information about qualified screws.
- Platform PC, XBox One Ready
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Downloads for "ClubSport Racing Wheel Porsche 918 RSR for PC"