Open for Pre-Orders
Availability date: Mar 25, 2024
Steering Wheel for Gran Turismo® DD Extreme:
- Designed in collaboration with Polyphony Digital
- Officially licensed for PlayStation®5 (compatibility is achieved via the Wheel Base)
- Premium vegan leather grip gives it the look and feel of a GT road car
- 300 mm diameter is suitable for many different vehicles
- 2.7” OLED display for Tuning Menu access and Intelligent Telemetry Mode (where supported)
- 19 RGB LEDs (programmable on PC with FanaLab)
- Diffused RGB RevLED strip
- RGB FlagLEDs
- RGB LED rings around the directional sticks
- 7-way FunkySwitch: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Four 5-way directional sticks designed for Gran Turismo®
- Magnetic shifter paddles for superior tactile response
- 3 mm-thick, black anodised aluminium paddle plates
- Neodymium magnets
- Two analogue clutch paddles with four switchable modes:
- Clutch bite-point mode (standard/advanced)
- Clutch/handbrake mode
- Brake/throttle mode (allows driving without pedals connected)
- Mappable axis mode
- 11 buttons optimised for the PlayStation® interface
- Designed for QR2 from the ground up
- The Steering Wheel for Gran Turismo® DD Extreme was developed in parallel with the QR2 Lite Wheel-Side, allowing it to operate at the full 15 Nm torque performance from the ClubSport DD+ Wheel Base
- Precision fit means you feel all the detail of FullForce technology
ClubSport DD+ Wheel Base:
- Officially licensed for PlayStation®5 consoles and PlayStation®4 consoles
- Direct Drive servo motor
- Custom-designed in Germany for the ClubSport DD+ specifically for sim racing
- 15 Nm consistent torque
- Optimised skew angle on rotor magnets reduces cogging torque
- Patented, exclusive FluxBarrier technology improves motor efficiency and smoothness
- FullForce technology
- New force feedback protocol developed for Fanatec Direct Drive
- Super low-latency detail effects through fine motor frequency control
- Passively cooled Wheel Base
- Most thermally stable Wheel Base in its class
- Consistent performance under the most extreme conditions
- Wheel Base optimised for QR2 from the ground-up
- Electronics module integrated with shaft
- Diecast aluminium with CNC-machined finish
- Motorsport-derived quick release system
- QR1 downgrade possible (sold separately)
- Standard Tuning Menu allows beginners to get started quickly without having to worry about settings
- Advanced Tuning Menu allows enthusiasts to fine-tune the force feedback characteristics to suit their driving preferences
- High-resolution (contactless) Hall-position-sensor
- Rotation: 2520 degrees (electronically limited, adjustable)
- Slip ring system (life-tested for thousands of hours) provides cable-free delivery of power and data between Steering Wheel and Wheel Base without the need for a mechanical limiter (allows for high steering angle settings)
- Compatible with entire Fanatec ecosystem (see Compatibility section for details)
- T-nut rail system on sides and bottom for easily adjustable hard-mounting
- Power supply
- USB-C to PC / console
- Shifter 1
- Shifter 2 (Sequential only)
- CAN (for future Fanatec peripherals)
- Front-mounted threaded inserts for future Fanatec accessories. Not intended for front-mounting the wheel base to a sim racing chassis/cockpit.
The ClubSport DD+ Wheel Base is compatible with:
- All Fanatec Steering Wheels*
- All Fanatec Pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- ClubSport Shifter (all versions)
- ClubSport Handbrake
- All Fanatec Cockpits
- ClubSport DD Table Clamp
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2
- Podium Mounting Brackets (the ClubSport DD+ Wheel Base includes M6 T-nuts for side-mounting; the Podium Mounting Brackets require the use of M6 bolts and washers)
Note: ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles are not supported.
*Older QR1 Steering Wheels without an exchangeable quick release require the QR1 Base-Side (Type-F) accessory.
The Steering Wheel for Gran Turismo® DD Extreme is only compatible with the ClubSport DD / ClubSport DD+ Wheel Bases at this time. Compatibility with other Wheel Bases is planned for a future firmware update.
- This product is compatible with all PlayStation®4 consoles and PlayStation®5 consoles.
- This product is compatible with PC on all major racing games.
- Other platforms: Compatibility with other platforms depends on the used steering wheel. For more information, please check the product page of the steering wheel you plan to use.
Please note: PC and other platform compatibility is tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Not suitable for children. The fast movements of the steering wheel and strong torque can be dangerous. Please read the safety instructions.
- The Steering Wheel for Gran Turismo DD Extreme supports 15 Nm torque with the preinstalled QR2 Lite Wheel-Side.
- The Gran Turismo® DD Extreme package supports all modern Fanatec pedals (sold separately).
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 46.5cm x 43cm x 39cm
- Weight 11.42kg
- Volume weight 14.8kg
- Steering Wheel for Gran Turismo® DD Extreme
- ClubSport DD+ Wheel Base
- Power Supply (regional)
- 4x T-nuts for rail mount system
- USB cable (Type-C to Type-A)
- Quick Guide
- Cooling system Passive (fanless)
- Torque 15 Nm
- Diameter 300mm
- Force Feedback drive system Direct Drive
- Platform PC, PS4