Article successfully added.
PC This product is compatible with PC. Click label for more details.
Xbox This product is compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. Click label for more details.
Ready to ship
No bundles available for the selected variant. Please select another variant for bundle offers.
- Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the first direct drive motor optimised for racing simulator applications.
- Outrunner-type motor achieves outstanding peak torque of 20Nm, matching the torque output in most real race cars using power steering.
- The Podium Wheel Base DD1 holding torque is not less than 15Nm even under heavy use in a race.
- Motor acceleration and speed remains at the highest level, even with heavy steering wheels.
- Ultra-low torque ripple ensures minimal mechanical distractions and the same smooth experience as in a belt driven wheel.
- Wireless data and power to all Fanatec steering wheels to enable unlimited rotation of the steering wheel.
- Integrated 2.7” 256x64 resolution OLED display.
- Podium wheel bases include advanced telemetry features in the OLED display for real-time motor and force feedback data such as power output, FFB clipping and more.
- Upgraded Fanatec Tuning Menu.
- Support for advanced dual clutch bite-point mode.
- Integrated electronics within wheel base housing, no external control box required.
- The electronics ensure extremely low latency to provide immediate feedback from racing simulators.
- Fully certified with CE, FCC, C-Tick, ROHS and all other certificates required by law, ensuring that this product does not interfere with other electronic devices.
- Torque Key allows user to lock/unlock the DD1’s full performance.
- All existing and upcoming Fanatec peripherals fully supported.
- Choose from a growing selection of Fanatec steering wheels in many different styles and price/quality levels.
- Firmware can be updated with new features.
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated.
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate.
- Ultra-low latency due to integrated electronics and highest quality components.
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel.
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories.
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake.
- All-Aluminium housing.
- Exchangeable brushed aluminium cover plates.
- Supports Fanatec 3-hole mounting pattern (bottom mounting) and side mounting. Hard mounting to a cockpit is highly recommended due to the high amount of torque.
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures game compatibility out of the box for all major racing games across all platforms.
- Introducing the new Podium software for PC applications.
- Show telemetry data from the racing simulation like speed, lap times, brake temperatures, tachometers on devices like smartphones, tablets or USB monitors.
- Supports all major PC racing simulators like F1 2017, Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2 and rFactor 2.
- Control your Upgraded Fanatec Tuning Menu settings and presets directly from the software through the connected devices.
- Save game specific settings to PC software, which will be automatically applied when the game is launched.
- Introducing new FFB tuning features like speed sensitive dampening.
- Automotive grade Quick Release system with rubber dampener for secure connection between the steering wheel and wheel base.
- Standard 3 years warranty.
- Optional extension for 5 years warranty.
ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2:
- Formula style steering wheel. The compact diameter of 27cm allows fast movements and reactions
- Officially licensed for Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Windows 10
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fibre
- 5 mm solid carbon fibre front plate
- Grips made of genuine Italian made Alcantara®. This material is easy to clean and provides sensational grip
- Steering wheel weight without Podium Advanced Paddle Module approx. 1245 g (subject to production changes). With Podium Advanced Paddle Module: approx. 1375 g.
- 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches
- Two rocker switches
- Two 12-way multi-position switches which can also be used as rotary encoders
- Analog joystick to look around in the cockpit or to map with any other axis
- 7-way FunkySwitch™ to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning Menu and compatible with any PC game)
- Two thumb encoders easily reachable while driving without releasing the grips
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- Revolution LED bar (RevLEDs) with nine multi-colour LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Two flag LED bars (FlagLEDs) with three multi-colour LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, fuel level, incoming radio as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- White Xbox One connection status LED
- 1" 128x64 OLED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Tuning functions with OLED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
- Shifter paddles are easily upgradable to PODIUM Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- Detachable Xbox One button caps
- Racing style button caps included
Podium Advanced Paddle Module:
- Automotive grade quality
- 2 sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
- Paddle Plates made of real carbon fibre
- Cage made of CNC machined aluminium
F1 style Dual Clutch Paddles:
- Adds two analog axis to your steering wheel
- High-precision contactless hall sensor with unlimited lifetime
- Allows 4 modes on steering wheels which are supporting this feature:
- F1 clutch bite-point mode which can be adjusted and saved in Tuning menu
- Clutch/handbrake mode
- Brake/throttle mode
- Mappable analogue axis mode
- Solid metal construction
- Dual Magnetic Paddles
- Replaces the existing shifter paddle and add two more buttons which can be easily accessed for important functions like DRS.
- Strong magnets are used instead of steel springs just like in real race cars
- Sensational solid “click” feeling
- Allows rapid shifting
- No spring means higher durability
- Tested with 1 million cycles
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals
- All Fanatec Shifters
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake
- RennSport Cockpit V2 (sold after Q4 2017)
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2
- This steering wheel is not compatible with the ClubSport Wheel Base V1 for electronic reasons
- PC: This wheel base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
- Xbox One® and Xbox Series X: The Podium Racing Wheel Formula for Xbox One and PC is compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series X when the included ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 for Xbox One is attached. Without an Xbox One licensed Steering Wheel attached, the Wheel Base is NOT compatible with Xbox One. For a complete list of compatible games, please visit this page.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible to any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
- Please check the product description sites of the contained products for detailed information about individual compatibility.
- Podium Wheel Base DD1
- Torque Key
- Power supply (480 Watt)
- Power cable (regional)
- USB cable
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
- Podium Advanced Paddle Module
- Racing-Style Button Caps
- Safety pin for long storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount on wheel base
- Podium Advanced Paddle Module
- Quick Guides
- Platform PC, XBox One
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Wheel bases not recognised in Steam games
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.