Open for Pre-Orders
Availability date: Aug 28, 2020
- Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the first direct drive motor optimised for racing simulator applications.
- Outrunner-type motor achieves outstanding peak torque of 20Nm, matching the torque output in most real race cars using power steering.
- The Podium Wheel Base DD1 holding torque is not less than 15Nm even under heavy use in a race.
- Motor acceleration and speed remains at the highest level, even with heavy steering wheels.
- Ultra-low torque ripple ensures minimal mechanical distractions and the same smooth experience as in a belt driven wheel.
- Wireless data and power to all Fanatec steering wheels to enable unlimited rotation of the steering wheel.
- Integrated 2.7” 256x64 resolution OLED display.
- Podium wheel bases include advanced telemetry features in the OLED display for real-time motor and force feedback data such as power output, FFB clipping and more.
- Upgraded Fanatec Tuning Menu.
- Support for advanced dual clutch bite-point mode.
- Integrated electronics within wheel base housing, no external control box required.
- The electronics ensure extremely low latency to provide immediate feedback from racing simulators.
- Fully certified with CE, FCC, C-Tick, ROHS and all other certificates required by law, ensuring that this product does not interfere with other electronic devices.
- Torque Key allows user to lock/unlock the DD1’s full performance.
- All existing and upcoming Fanatec peripherals fully supported.
- Choose from a growing selection of Fanatec steering wheels in many different styles and price/quality levels.
- Firmware can be updated with new features.
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated.
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate.
- Ultra-low latency due to integrated electronics and highest quality components.
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel.
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories.
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake.
- All-Aluminium housing.
- Exchangeable brushed aluminium cover plates.
- Supports Fanatec 3-hole mounting pattern (bottom mounting) and side mounting. Hard mounting to a cockpit is highly recommended due to the high amount of torque.
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures game compatibility out of the box for all major racing games across all platforms.
- Introducing the new Podium software for PC applications.
- Show telemetry data from the racing simulation like speed, lap times, brake temperatures, tachometers on devices like smartphones, tablets or USB monitors.
- Supports all major PC racing simulators like F1 2017, Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2 and rFactor 2.
- Control your Upgraded Fanatec Tuning Menu settings and presets directly from the software through the connected devices.
- Save game specific settings to PC software, which will be automatically applied when the game is launched.
- Introducing new FFB tuning features like speed sensitive dampening.
- Automotive grade Quick Release system with rubber dampener for secure connection between the steering wheel and wheel base.
- Standard 3 years warranty.
- Optional extension for 5 years warranty.
ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2:
- Formula style steering wheel. The compact diameter of 27cm allows fast movements and reactions
- Officially licensed for Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Windows 10
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fibre
- 5 mm solid carbon fibre front plate
- Grips made of genuine Italian made Alcantara®. This material is easy to clean and provides sensational grip
- Steering wheel weight without Podium Advanced Paddle Module approx. 1245 g (subject to production changes). With Podium Advanced Paddle Module: approx. 1375 g.
- 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches
- Two rocker switches
- Two 12-way multi-position switches which can also be used as rotary encoders
- Analog joystick to look around in the cockpit or to map with any other axis
- 7-way FunkySwitch™ to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning Menu and compatible with any PC game)
- Two thumb encoders easily reachable while driving without releasing the grips
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- Revolution LED bar (RevLEDs) with nine multi-colour LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Two flag LED bars (FlagLEDs) with three multi-colour LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, fuel level, incoming radio as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- White Xbox One connection status LED
- 1" 128x64 OLED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Tuning functions with OLED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
- Shifter paddles are easily upgradable to PODIUM Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- Detachable Xbox One button caps
- Racing style button caps included
Podium Advanced Paddle Module:
- Automotive grade quality
- 2 sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
- Paddle Plates made of real carbon fibre
- Cage made of CNC machined aluminium
F1 style Dual Clutch Paddles:
- Adds two analog axis to your steering wheel
- High-precision contactless hall sensor with unlimited lifetime
- Allows 4 modes on steering wheels which are supporting this feature:
- F1 clutch bite-point mode which can be adjusted and saved in Tuning menu
- Clutch/handbrake mode
- Brake/throttle mode
- Mappable analogue axis mode
- Solid metal construction
- Dual Magnetic Paddles
- Replaces the existing shifter paddle and add two more buttons which can be easily accessed for important functions like DRS.
- Strong magnets are used instead of steel springs just like in real race cars
- Sensational solid “click” feeling
- Allows rapid shifting
- No spring means higher durability
- Tested with 1 million cycles
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals
- All Fanatec Shifters
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake
- RennSport Cockpit V2 (sold after Q4 2017)
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2
- This steering wheel is not compatible with the ClubSport Wheel Base V1 for electronic reasons
- PC: This wheel base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
- Xbox One® and Xbox Series X: The Podium Racing Wheel Formula for Xbox One and PC is compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series X when the included ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 for Xbox One is attached. Without an Xbox One licensed Steering Wheel attached, the Wheel Base is NOT compatible with Xbox One.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible to any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
- Please check the product description sites of the contained products for detailed information about individual compatibility.
- Podium Wheel Base DD1
- Torque Key
- Power supply (480 Watt)
- Power cable (regional)
- USB cable
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
- Podium Advanced Paddle Module
- Racing-Style Button Caps
- Safety pin for long storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount on wheel base
- Podium Advanced Paddle Module
- Quick Guides
- Platform PC, XBox One
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.