Article successfully added.
Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3
PC This product is compatible with PC. Click label for more details.
PS Ready This product becomes compatible with PlayStation systems when combined with a PlayStation-licensed Wheel Base. Click label for more details.
Ready to ship
- Official BMW M Motorsport product
- Lightweight, multi-layer (8 layers) full carbon fibre body
- Homologated for GT3 racing (meets FIA standards)
- Forged carbon means every wheel has a unique surface finish
- Anti-reflective coating reduces glare in cockpit
- 1700 g (approx.) including quick release
- 308 mm diameter
- Durable rubber hand grips (Shore 60) moulded over carbon fibre structure
- Dual-action (push/pull) magnetic shifters
- Carbon fibre paddles
- Push function allows upshifting and downshifting with one hand or can be assigned to a separate input
- Adjustable paddle position
- 14 buttons (12 front-facing, 2 rear-facing) with 700 g activation force
- RGB LED-backlit front buttons (colour-adjustable and dimmable, interchangeable button inserts)
- Can operate as RevLEDs
- Customisable via FanaLab (PC only)
- Two custom-designed, 12-step, grip-mounted encoders
- Strong resistance means you feel every click, even when wearing gloves
- Can be thumb-operated or finger-operated depending on your preferred grip
- Contactless Hall sensors
- BMW logo operates as a 4-way D-pad
- Navigate menus or assign to other inputs (where supported)
- Adjust Tuning Menu settings
- 1" OLED display
- Shows telemetry data such as speed or gear, when supported through the Fanatec SDK
- Adjust force feedback and other hardware settings via Tuning Menu (in combination with Tuning Button and D-pad)
- Three 12-way multi-position switches
- Backlit in different colours
- Multi-position modes and rotary encoder mode
- Two analogue clutch paddles
- Ultra-reliable dual-Hall sensors for each paddle
- Adjustable travel
- Advanced clutch bite-point mode, adjustable and savable in Tuning Menu
- Clutch/handbrake mode
- Brake/throttle mode
- Mappable analogue axis mode
- Exchangeable quick-release
- Gold anodised QR1 Wheel-Side (preinstalled with First Edition)
- QR2 Wheel-Side included in price (shipped separately as soon as it is available)
- New-generation firmware, updatable via included cable
- Compatible with Windows PC
- Compatible with all PS4 and PS5 consoles when connected to a PlayStation-licensed wheel base
- Communicates with 2022 BMW M4 GT3 via CAN bus
- Designed and developed in Bavaria by Fanatec and BMW M Motorsport
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
- QR1 Wheel-Side
- QR1-type update cable
- QR2 Wheel-Side
- QR2-type update cable
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC: this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) or 2022 BMW M4 GT3 (not included) is mandatory! A firmware update might be necessary.
- Due to the electronic requirements of the BMW M4 GT3, it is not possible to update the steering wheel firmware through a Fanatec wheel base - it must be performed using the included update cable.
- ‘First Edition’ refers to the gold anodised QR1 Wheel-Side that is included in this package to ensure the broadest compatibility with existing Fanatec wheel bases.
- The QR2 Wheel-Side is being prepared for mass production. First Edition buyers will receive the QR2 Wheel-Side in a separate package as soon as it becomes available.
- Further information about QR2 compatibility with the Fanatec ecosystem coming soon.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 31cm x 21cm x 20cm
- Weight 2kg
- Volume weight 3kg
- Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3
- QR1 Wheel-Side (gold, preinstalled)
- QR2 Wheel-Side (coming soon; First Edition buyers will receive QR2 Wheel-Side in a separate package)
- Quick Guide
- QR1 update cable
- QR2 update cable (coming soon, sent separately)
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready
- Dual analog paddle modes Advanced clutch bite-point mode, Brake/throttle mode, Clutch/handbrake mode, Clutch bite-point mode, Mappable analog axis mode
- Funky switch 4-way
- Weight (approx.) 1400 g
- Diameter 308 mm
- Buttons 14
- Grip material Overmolded rubber
- Detachable button caps Yes
- Vibration motors No
- Analog joystick No
- Display 1" 128x64 OLED
- Paddle shifter adjustability Distance to rim
- Quick release Exchangeable
- Material Carbon
- Rev lights RevLED emulation via illuminated buttons
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Downloads for "Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3"
Your wheel base might need a firmware update to use this product. Firmware updates are initiated through the Fanatec Driver, available in the Downloads section on this page. This is a simple process that must be completed using a Windows PC (desktop or laptop). Stay informed about our latest driver releases via the Fanatec forum.