Article successfully added.
Ready to ship
- The Podium Steering Wheel Classic 2 is not compatible with Xbox One.
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- PS4: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- For use on PS4, it will be necessary to switch to a different steering wheel with PS button functionality in order to sign in, or to change Tuning Menu settings. Once a driving game is launched with the Podium Steering Wheel Classic 2 connected, it is usually possible to navigate game menus using a PS4 gamepad.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Connect your Wheel Base to a PC and install the latest driver to update the wheel base firmware before you mount the Podium Hub.
- If used as a barebones unit with no button modules connected, the Podium wheel base high torque warning message can be accepted by holding the wheel at 90 degrees, and centre calibration can be performed within the driver.
- In this configuration, the Podium Steering Wheel Classic 2 does not include a Tuning Menu button. Tuning Menu features can be accessed via FanaLab on PC.
- ClubSport Wheel Rim Classic 2
- Metal hub cover
- Mounting bolts
- Podium Hub (including ClubSport Quick Release Adapter)
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready
- Grip material Leather
- Rev lights No
- Quick release ClubSport, Exchangeable
- Analog joystick No
- Vibration motors No
- Diameter 350mm
Wheel bases not recognised in Steam games
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.