Article successfully added.
CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2
PC This product is compatible with PC. Click label for more details.
PS Ready This product becomes compatible with PlayStation systems when combined with a PlayStation-licensed Wheel Base. Click label for more details.
Ready to ship
- Realistic size, suitable for many driving styles (300 mm)
- Rubberised wheel rim with improved ergonomics
- Integrated RevStripe™, which is a combined centre stripe and an engine RPM indicator, using a multi-colour LED
- Three-digit LED display smoothly integrated into the wheel rim below the RevStripe™ allows telemetry data such as speed or gears to be displayed in compatible games or third-party software
- Metal shifter paddles, snap-dome-activated “click” feeling
- 4-way directional stick with push button
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- Tool-free ‘QR1 Lite Wheel-Side’ quick release:
- Improved ease of use (no clamping bolt required) and durability
- Exchangeable, supports QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter)*
- Lightweight for fast acceleration and fidelity, only 1220 g (including QR1 Lite Wheel-Side)
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2 (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 PS4™ (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- *High Torque Mode is NOT accessible on Podium wheel bases using this steering wheel, even when using the QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter).
- It is possible to use full torque on a CSL DD / Gran Turismo DD Pro with Boost Kit 180, even with the preinstalled QR1 Lite Wheel-Side quick release.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 19cm x 36.5cm x 38cm
- Weight 1.2kg
- Volume weight 2.24kg
- CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2
- QR1 Lite Wheel-Side (preinstalled)
- Quick Guide
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Downloads for "CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2"
Your wheel base might need a firmware update to use this product. Firmware updates are initiated through the Fanatec Driver, available in the Downloads section on this page. This is a simple process that must be completed using a Windows PC (desktop or laptop). Stay informed about our latest driver releases via the Fanatec forum.