Ready to ship
- Perfect for rally racing and officially licensed by WRC
- A connected Fanatec wheel base will become compatible with the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S due to integration of the Xbox-specific electronics into the wheel
- Plug & Play: Ready to use right away without any assembly required
- Realistic size (300 mm diameter)
- Tool-free QR1 Lite Wheel-Side (Simplified Quick Release Adapter) design:
- Improved ease of use (no clamping bolt required) and durability
- Exchangeable, supports QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter)
- Avoids any play in the QR system
- Very low steering wheel weight of only 1092 g (with QR1 Lite Wheel-Side) for fast acceleration and fidelity (1280 g with QR1 Wheel-Side).
- Integrated RevStripe™, which is a combined centre stripe and a ‘Rev’ meter, using a multi-colour LED
- Three-digit LED display smoothly integrated into the wheel rim below the RevStripe™, featuring telemetry data speed or gears to be displayed by compatible games or third-party software
- Wheel rim covered with genuine Alcantara® and an eye-catching orange cross-stitched seam
- Orange shifter paddles:
- Durable metal construction
- Well-defined, Snapdome™-activated “click” feeling
- Removable paddles for using wheel in combination with ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles
- Brushed aluminium spokes with fibre-reinforced back cover
- Xbox One button layout, interchangeable with the included Racing Style buttons
- 4-way direction pad with push button
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 (Low Torque Mode only*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2 (Low Torque Mode only*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 PS4™ (Low Torque Mode only*)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL DD
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL DD
- QR1 Lite Wheel-Side
- QR1 Wheel-Side
This product is not compatible with the Podium Button Module Endurance.
- Xbox One® and New Generation Xbox: if connected with this steering wheel, the above mentioned wheel bases will be compatible with Xbox One and New Generation Xbox consoles (including Xbox Series X). For a complete list of compatible games, please visit this page.
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- The functionality of this product on Xbox One or PS4/PS5 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory! A firmware update might be necessary.
- It is possible to use Xbox mode on Windows 10 with Xbox Play Anywhere titles.
- *High Torque Mode is NOT accessible on Podium wheel bases using this wheel, even when using the ClubSport Quick Release Adapter.
- If you select the QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter) with this product, the QR1 Lite Wheel-Side will not be included.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 19cm x 36cm x 38cm
- Weight 2.1kg
- Volume weight 5.5kg
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC
- Wheel-side quick release (selected before checkout, packaged separately)
- Racing Style button caps
- Quick Guide
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready, XBox One
Your wheel base might need a firmware update to use this product. Firmware updates are initiated through the Fanatec Driver, available in the Downloads section on this page. This is a simple process that must be completed using a Windows PC (desktop or laptop). Stay informed about our latest driver releases via the Fanatec forum.
Every car in every game can have a different steering angle. In order to match your steering angle with the one in the car, you will need to have the Sensitivity setting (in the tuning menu) set to Auto. Then you will need to complete the controller calibration in the game.
In case you are still getting a different steering angle on your wheel and in the car in-game, then you will need to check the following:
As every game is different, some games require setting the steering angle in the settings. For example, in Assetto Corsa and Assetto Corsa Competizione, you will need to set the degrees in game and then apply the same setting in the tuning menu. Then all cars will be matching.
For Dirt Rally and Dirt Rally 2.0 for example, you will need to perform the calibration in-game, then set the saturation to 63 and set the sensitivity in the tuning menu to 900 degrees in order to get the exact steering lock of the car in-game.
In case the steering wheel is not matching still, perform the following:
1) Turn your steering wheel to 90 degrees.
2) Open the tuning menu and go to the ‘’Sensitivity’’ setting
3) Start reducing the sensitivity to a point, where you see the steering wheel on the screen matching the position of your own steering wheel. Turn left and right and all the way until you feel the soft lock and check if the position of the steering wheel on the screen is matching your one.
Please know, that some games do not have realistic steering wheel turning animation, therefore it will not be possible to match the steering wheel on the screen with yours.
In case the Power LED starts pulsating as soon as you attach the steering wheel, please check the following:
1) We have to make sure that we have the latest driver package installed and that our firmware is up to date. Please know that our latest steering wheels require the latest driver package and firmware for your base in order to be recognized. To download the driver, please go to the following page: https://fanatec.com/eu-de/driver
Once downloaded, please install it and proceed with the firmware updates
2) Inspect the pins at the back of the steering wheel as well as the hub of the wheelbase for any damage. (You will probably notice that one of the pins is shorter than the others. This is nothing to worry about. The shorten pin is left like this on purpose). In case you spot any damage, please make sure to reach out to our technical support team.
3) Loosen and then moderately retighten the screws located at the back of the steering wheel, around the pins and also the one in the middle.
In case none of the steps above help and you still get the pulsating power LED, please reach out to our technical support team. They will be able to assist you further.