Open for Pre-Orders
Availability date: Jul 30, 2021
- Perfect for rally racing and officially licensed by WRC
- A connected Fanatec wheel base will become compatible with the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S due to integration of the Xbox-specific electronics into the wheel
- Plug & Play: Ready to use right away without any assembly required
- Realistic size (300 mm diameter)
- Tool-free QR1 Lite Wheel-Side (Simplified Quick Release Adapter) design:
- Improved ease of use (no clamping bolt required) and durability
- Exchangeable, supports QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter)
- Avoids any play in the QR system
- Very low steering wheel weight of only 1092 g (with QR1 Lite Wheel-Side) for fast acceleration and fidelity (1280 g with QR1 Wheel-Side).
- Integrated RevStripe™, which is a combined centre stripe and a ‘Rev’ meter, using a multi-colour LED
- Three-digit LED display smoothly integrated into the wheel rim below the RevStripe™, featuring telemetry data speed or gears to be displayed by compatible games or third-party software
- Wheel rim covered with genuine Alcantara® and an eye-catching orange cross-stitched seam
- Orange shifter paddles:
- Durable metal construction
- Well-defined, Snapdome™-activated “click” feeling
- Removable paddles for using wheel in combination with ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles
- Brushed aluminium spokes with fibre-reinforced back cover
- Xbox One button layout, interchangeable with the included Racing Style buttons
- 4-way direction pad with push button
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 (Low Torque Mode only*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2 (Low Torque Mode only*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 PS4™ (Low Torque Mode only*)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL DD
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL DD
- Xbox One® and New Generation Xbox: if connected with this steering wheel, the above mentioned wheel bases will be compatible with Xbox One and New Generation Xbox consoles (including Xbox Series X). For a complete list of compatible games, please visit this page.
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- The functionality of this product on Xbox One or PS4/PS5 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory! A firmware update might be necessary.
- It is possible to use Xbox mode on Windows 10 with Xbox Play Anywhere titles.
- *High Torque Mode is NOT accessible on Podium wheel bases using this wheel, even when using the ClubSport Quick Release Adapter.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 19cm x 36cm x 38cm
- Weight 2.1kg
- Volume weight 5.5kg
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC
- Removable QR1 Lite Wheel-Side (Simplified Quick Release Adapter - packaged separately)
- Racing Style button caps
- Quick Guide
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready, XBox One
Your wheel base might need a firmware update to use this product. Firmware updates are initiated through the Fanatec Driver, available in the Downloads section on this page. This is a simple process that must be completed using a Windows PC (desktop or laptop). Stay informed about our latest driver releases via the Fanatec forum.