Open for Pre-Orders
Availability date: Oct 6, 2021
Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Leather):
- Aluminium wheel rim with a 32 cm diameter
- Metal Porsche badge with detailed 3D shape
- Premium smooth leather
Podium Button Module Endurance:
- Real carbon fibre front plate and internal metal reinforcements for maximum stability
- Rubber-coated glass fibre reinforced backplate
- Full-scale replica to class-leading endurance GT3 racing car
- 10 buttons
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Two 12-way Multi-Position Switches with Encoder Mode (endless rotation)
- One FunkySwitch (7-way joystick/encoder)
- One analogue joystick (2-axis)
- Nine RGB high-intensity RevLEDs
- Two FlagLED groups with three RGB high-intensity LEDs each
- User-defined LED behavior via FanaLab
- Integrated 2.7” 256x64 resolution OLED display
- Tuning functions in the OLED display
- Support for Intelligent Telemetry Mode (ITM)
- Clutch bite point indication on the OLED display (when used in combination with the Podium Advanced Paddle Module)
- Detachable button caps, compatible with other Fanatec button caps (e.g. Racing Style)
- Reversible DataPort-C connector
- Customisable button labels (sticker set included)
ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox:
- A connected wheel base will become Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S compatible
- Detachable button caps with Xbox One symbols
- 16 integrated buttons on top of the hub*
- Four button boxes with three buttons each*
- FunkySwitch™ with four-way directional pad, rotary encoder function, and push button. Comes with a metal knob*
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module preinstalled
- 3 mm-thick, black anodised aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of CNC machined aluminium
- Neodymium magnets
- Two sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
- Paddle Plate Spacers to adjust to different steering wheel diameters
- Additional spacers to adjust distance of shifter paddles to wheel rim
- Paddle module easily upgradable to Podium Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- LED display for Tuning or telemetry functions. It can be installed in two positions: Standing or flat.
- An additional fifth button box unit can be attached (not included)
*These included Universal Hub components are not suitable for use with Podium Button Module Endurance
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- CSL DD
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
Note: While the ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox is fully supported by our CSL Elite wheel bases, the Podium Button Module Endurance is currently not compatible.
- Xbox: if connected with this Universal Hub, the above mentioned wheel bases will be compatible with with Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S.
- PC and other platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- The functionality of this product on Xbox or PlayStation can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Connect your Wheel Base to a PC and install the latest driver to update the wheel base firmware before you mount the ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox.
- The ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox comes pre-assembled to fit various Fanatec rims. For use with the Podium Button Module Endurance, some disassembly of Button Clusters is required.
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready, XBox One
Please download and install the latest driver and firmware for your wheel base before you mount the Universal Hub V2 for Xbox!
The latest firmware is integrated into the driver and can be installed via the “update” tab in the driver panel.