Article successfully added.
PC This product is compatible with PC. Click label for more details.
PS Ready This product becomes compatible with PlayStation systems when combined with a PlayStation-licensed Wheel Base. Click label for more details.
Open for Pre-Orders
Availability date: Jan 19, 2022
- Formula-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 270 mm for fast movements and reactions
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fibre
- 5 mm solid carbon fibre front plate. Carbon fibre plate is constructed of approx. 30 layers of unidirectional carbon cloth
- Grips made of genuine smooth leather, perforated for improved breathability
- Rubber-coated surfaces including button framing and thumb encoders
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module pre-installed
- 3 mm-thick, black anodised aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of CNC machined aluminium
- Neodymium magnets
- Paddle module easily upgradable to Podium Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1250 g
- 11 buttons plus four paddles with ultra-reliable switches
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Two 12-way multi-position switches with encoder functionality
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Analogue joystick
- Two thumb encoders easily reachable while driving without releasing the grips
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- RevLEDs with nine multi-colour LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Two FlagLEDs with three multi-colour LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more, as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- User-defined LED and display behavior via FanaLab
- 1" 128x64 white OLED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Tuning functions with OLED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- Racing-style button caps included
- Exchangeable aluminium quick release
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- CSL DD
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- This product does not include the Podium Advanced Paddle Module.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 31cm x 21cm x 19.5cm
- Weight 1.7kg
- Volume weight 2.54kg
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module with aluminium paddle plates (pre-installed)
- QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter), packaged separately
- Racing-style button caps
- Quick Guide
- Safety pin for long-term storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount on wheel base
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready