Ready to ship
- Upgrade module for Podium Hub and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One (with included adaptor)
- Real carbon fibre front plate and internal metal reinforcements for maximum stability
- Rubber-coated glass fibre reinforced backplate
- Lightweight at 410g
- Full-scale replica to class-leading endurance GT3 racing car
- 10 buttons
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Two 12-way Multi-Position Switches with Encoder Mode (endless rotation)
- One FunkySwitch (7-way joystick/encoder)
- One analogue joystick (2-axis)
- Nine RGB high-intensity RevLEDs
- Two FlagLED groups with three RGB high-intensity LEDs each
- User-defined LED behavior via FanaLab
- Integrated 2.7” 256x64 resolution OLED display
- Tuning functions in the OLED display
- Support for Intelligent Telemetry Mode (ITM)
- Clutch bite point indication on the OLED display (when used in combination with the Podium Advanced Paddle Module)
- Detachable button caps, compatible with other Fanatec button caps (Xbox, PS4, Racing Style)
- Compatible with Fanatec R911, R911S, and R300 wheel rims
- Reversible DataPort-C connector
- Customisable button labels (sticker set included)
- ClubSport Universal Hub V2
- ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 PlayStation (Podium Racing Wheel F1®)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL DD
Note: Compatibility to other Fanatec wheel bases will be added in future firmware updates.
- Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Suede)
- Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Leather)
- Podium Wheel Rim R300*
Note: Wheel rims like the ClubSport Drift are compatible but not recommended. The ClubSport Wheel Rim GT and similar rims are NOT compatible due to the proximity of the spokes and buttons.
*Due to the smaller diameter of the R300, there is a tight clearance between the Button Module Endurance and the base of the wheel rim.
- Xbox One®: the Podium Button Module Endurance is compatible with Xbox One when used with the ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One. The functionality of this product on Xbox One can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support).
- PS4: the Podium Button Module Endurance is compatible with PS4 when used with the Podium Wheel Base DD1 PS4™ (part of the Podium Racing Wheel F1® PS4™ package). The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support).
- PC: Full functionality is also game-dependent and subject to developer support.
- The Podium Button Module Endurance extends the distance between the Hub and Wheel Rim by 11mm.
- This product is only suitable for wheel rims with a 6x70mm hole pattern.
- If you wish to use this product with a third-party wheel rim, please check the sizing template in the Downloads section.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 33.5cm x 21cm x 10cm
- Weight 0.8kg
- Volume weight 1.29kg
- 1x Podium Button Module Endurance
- 6x M5x25mm bolts
- 1x DataPort-C to RJ12 adaptor
- 1x Porsche-style sticker set
- 1x Quick Guide
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready, XBox One Ready
For proper functionality of the Podium Button Module Endurance, please download the Software Package and follow the instructions on the Fanatec Forum:
Your wheel base might need a firmware update to use this product. Firmware updates are initiated through the Fanatec Driver, available in the Downloads section on this page. This is a simple process that must be completed using a Windows PC (desktop or laptop). Stay informed about our latest driver releases via the Fanatec forum.
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.