Ready to ship
- Upgrades your ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One
- Upgrades Fanatec steering wheels like the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
- Automotive grade quality
- 2 sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
- Paddle Plates made of real carbon fibre
- Cage made of CNC machined aluminium
F1 style Dual Clutch Paddles:
- Adds two analogue axes to your steering wheel
- High-precision contactless hall sensor with unlimited lifetime
- Allows 4 modes on steering wheels which are supporting this feature:
- F1 clutch bite-point mode which can be adjusted and saved in Tuning menu
- Clutch/handbrake mode
- Brake/throttle mode
- Mappable analogue axis mode
- Solid metal construction
Dual Magnetic Paddles:
Replaces the existing shifter paddle and add two more buttons which can be easily accessed for important functions like DRS.
- Strong magnets are used instead of steel springs just like in real race cars
- Sensational, solid "click" feeling
- Allows rapid shifting
- No spring means higher durability
- Tested with 1 million cycles
- Podium Hub
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2018
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2019
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One - (some units may exhibit a deadzone on the analogue paddle axes, main magnetic shifters and secondary paddles unaffected)
Not compatible with
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula Black / Carbon
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports
- ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW M3 GT2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub (discontinued version)
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918 RSR
- CSL Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for PS4™ (from CSL Elite Racing Wheel)
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3
Please follow installation instructions respective to your steering wheel.
To prevent collisions do not use this product while ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles (optional) are installed on your wheel base.
- Weight 0.67kg
- Volume weight 2.04kg
- Left and right modules with pre-mounted gold anodised aluminium clutch plates
- 2x Carbon shifter plates for large (GT) steering wheels
- 2x Carbon shifter plates for small (Formula) steering wheels
- 4 spacers P1806-10928 (for offset plate mounting)
- 1x 2 mm Allen key (for plate mounting)
- 1x 4 mm Long Allen key (for APM mounting)
- 4 bolts M3x12 mm (for middle plates with offset)
- 8 bolts M3x7 mm (for all carbon plates)
- 4x M5x16 mm (for APM mounting)
- 4x M5x12 mm (for ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One mounting on Position 2)
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready, XBox One Ready
- Shifter mode Sequential
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.