Ready to ship
- Adjustable width, depth and height of the paddle position
- Easy to adjust for any wheel rim size or shape
- Adjustable paddle travel
- Perfect for drifting or Rallye where you have to fully turn the wheel rim
- Works in parallel to other attached shifters like the ClubSport Shifter SQ
- Very easy and fast to remove and attach. Just losen the screws a bit and take it off
- Use it with a round wheel for drifting and take it off if you mount your Formula rim
- CNC machined and anodized Aluminum
- Full metal construction with highly durable switches
- All ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All ClubSport Wheel Bases
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- Wheel base of CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4™. Note: NOT compatible with the steering wheel included with this racing wheel!
- NOT compatible to CSL Steering Wheels, as their shifter paddles cannot be removed!
To avoid a collision it is required for some steering wheels that their shifter paddles will be removed.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 20.5cm x 19.5cm x 5cm
- Weight 0.35kg
- Volume weight 0.42kg
- 2 x Shifter paddles
- Static Shifter paddle holder
- Platform PC, PC Ready, PS4 Ready, XBox One Ready
- Shifter mode Sequential
Driver (for PC)
You will have to plug the shifter into a compatible Fanatec product with dedicated shifter port by RJ12 cable connection. Following this, there are no individual drivers for this shifter and the driver of the Fanatec product it are connected to will also support it. Please check and download the concerned driver, e.g. for your Fanatec wheel.
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.