This product is SOLD OUT! There are no units left and there will be no pre-order for this product!
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick release system allows the easy change of steering wheels within seconds, even during gameplay
- Wheel base made of CNC machined aluminum parts with anodized finish
- Rock solid: Product weight is 4200 g, product dimensions (l x w x h) 210 mm x 295 mm x 150 mm
- DirectSensor™ technology: The sensor is mounted directly on the steering axis to avoid interference and performance issues that are inherent in belt and gear drives that have motor mounted sensor systems
- DUAL HALL technology: One Sensor is mounted on the motor and a second one on the axis. It does not get more precise than this.
- Ultra strong brushless servo motor
- Support for vibration motors in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model)
- Cooling system with two big fans (left and back sides) and a huge heat sink on the motor
- Belt drive mechanism that's made completely of metal and uses high quality ball bearings and European belts to deliver the smoothest, most precise force feedback possible.
- High belt tension to avoid any slippage and durable ball bearings to minimize the drag
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- 900° of rotation which can be reduced in the tuning menu of the attached ClubSport Steering Wheel
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection for two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Aluminum wheel rim covered with genuine smooth leather
- Detachable button caps with Xbox One symbols
- 16 integrated buttons on top of the hub
- 4 button boxes with 3 buttons each
- FunkySwitch(tm) with 4-way direction pad, 2-way turning function and push button. Comes with a metal knob
- Small or big shifter paddles for different rim diameters. The big shifter paddles are fully adjustable in distance, width and angle
- LED display for Tuning or telemetry functions. It can be installed in two positions: Standing or flat
- Tuning functions* with LED display of the steering wheel to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust sensitivity independent from the game. Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 900°
- Adjust force feedback strength during game play
- Adjustment for vibration intensity in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model). The vibration motors can be used by a game directly or by the ABS function
- Simulate ABS vibration in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model) and on pedals with rumble motor like the ClubSport Pedals V3 by setting a starting point at % of brake input
- Advanced Drift Mode can now add a natural damper to avoid oscillation or a negative damper which will speed up the wheel.
- Customize the force feedback sensations by changing the spring, force effects and dampening forces
- Adjust the brake force sensitivity of compatible loadcell pedals like the ClubSport Pedals V3 or the CSL Elite Pedals LC
- * Tuning functions are subject to change.
- PC: This racing wheel is compatible with PC in combination with the included steering wheel and all other available steering wheels.
- Xbox One® and Xbox Series X: The compatibility can be upgraded with (optional) steering wheels like the ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One or the CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One. Without any Xbox One® licensed steering wheel attached, the wheel base is NOT compatible to Xbox One® or the next generation Xbox consoles. For a complete list of compatible games, please visit this page.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible to any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals
- All Fanatec Shifters
- All Fanatec Cockpits and Wheel Stands. The drilling pattern is compatible to the Porsche 911 or CSR wheels
- In order to drive you need additional peripherals. Please use the product configurator to configure your system.
- No pedals included
- No table clamp included. You need to mount it with screws to a cockpit or buy the optional ClubSport Table Clamp
- Hard-mount screws only included for the 3 hole pattern, pre-mounted with the 20° angle adapter. Please read the manual for information about qualified screws.
- This product comes as a set, delivered as seperate products for assembly.
- Please check the product description sites of the ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 and ClubSport Steering Wheel GT Forza Motorsport for more detailed information about the individual products.
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- Quick guide(s)
- Power supply (~3+1.5 m/9.8+4.9 ft.)
- USB cable (~2 m/6 ft.)
- 2x RJ12 (male) - PS/2 (female) adapter cable (~50cm/1.6 ft.)
- 20° mounting adapter incl. screws (premounted)
- ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Forza Motorsport
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One
- 4 x small button boxes with 3 buttons each
- 2 x small levers and 2 x long levers
- 1 x pair of small shifter paddles
- 1 x pair of large shifter paddles
- 1 x FunkySwitch(tm)
- LED display unit
- Set of screws
- Adjustable spring Yes
- Table Clamp Optional
- Adjustable drift mode Yes
- Adjustable FF strength Yes
- Adjustable sensitivity Yes
- Adjustable shock Yes
- Connection ports Data, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2
- Rev lights No
- Cooling system Double fan
- Degrees of rotation 90°-900°
- Torque Up to 8Nm
- USB update rate 1000Hz
- Force Feedback drive material CNC machined Aluminum pulleys with ball bearings
- Force Feedback drive system Two multi-v-ribbed belts
- Hardmount 3-hole pattern, 4-hole pattern with angle adapter
- Mode Button No
- Adjustable ABS vibration Yes
- Adjustable brake force Yes
- Platform PC, XBox One
Latest firmware version:
The latest firmware for this product is included into the most recent drivers and cannot be downloaded separately. Please connect all Fanatec devices to your PC and power them on before you install the new drivers!
Drilling template - additional information:
When printing the Drilling Template at home, please make sure that the print size is 100% (file size = print size).Make sure to deactivate "automatic page scaling" in the print dialog for example.
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.