Article successfully added.
This product is sold out.
PC This product is compatible with PC. Click label for more details.
PS This product is compatible with PlayStation systems. Click label for more details.
XBox Ready This product becomes compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S systems when combined with an Xbox-licensed Steering Wheel. Click label for more details.
This product is discontinued! There are no units left and there will be no pre-order for this product!
ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918 RSR:
- Replica of the steering wheel used in the race version of the latest Porsche supercar: Porsche 918 RSR .
- Officially licensed by Porsche
- The realistic diameter of 320 mm allows precise maneuvers and smooth driving
- Durable construction fully made of metal
- Wheel rim made of genuine automotive grade leather.
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1690g (subject to production changes)
- 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches
- Analog joystick to look around in the cockpit or to map with any other axis
- 7-way Encoder switch to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning menu and compatible with any PC game)
- Two vibration motors integrated to the wheel rim, controllable through wheel tuning menu (sho) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- LED bar integrated into rim to show motor RPM
- LED display to show telemetry functions. Works with several popular PC games like iRacing or rFactor
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust position, angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
CSL Elite Wheel Base+:
- Officially licensed for PS4™
- Ultra-strong brushless servo motor which delivers up to 6Nm of torque on the steering axis
- Single belt drive unit with ultra-low lag and cogging, and big ball bearings for lowest friction
- DirectSensor™ on the steering axis to prevent influence of the belt drive on the position sensor
- Very fast steering wheel acceleration - ideal for drifting
- 1080° of rotation which can be adjusted in the tuning menu of the attached steering wheel
- Integrated rev light bar in the wheel base
- Table clamp included. Thickness range of the table board/desktop that the table clamp is able to lock to is 1,0 to 6,0 cm
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick Release system to allow for the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds, also during gameplay
- Supports Fanatec steering wheel and pedal vibration features
- Supports Fanatec Tuning functions*
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Let the game control the wheel's sensitivity with auto function or adjust the sensitivity independent from the game from 90° to 1080°
- Adjust the strength of the force feedback
- Adjust the sensitivity of steering wheel and pedal vibrations
- Fine-tune the friction of the wheel with the Advanced Drift Mode for added natural dampening or to speed up the wheel for beautiful drifts
- Fine-tune the games' force feedback sensations directly from the steering wheel by adjusting the spring and force effects
- Fine-tune the dampening of the force feedback directly from the steering wheel
- Adjust the sensitivity of the brake pedal (For this feature, Fanatec pedals needs to be connected directly to the wheel base)
- * Tuning functions are subject to change.
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake (direct connection to wheel base)
- All Fanatec ClubSport steering wheels
- All Fanatec CSL and CSL Elite steering wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport, CSR, CSR Elite, CSL and CSL Elite pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- All Fanatec CSL and ClubSport shifters (two shifters simultaneously)
- Fanatec ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles
- Mounting on cockpits and wheel stands: 3 hard-mount points on the bottom of the wheel base. Please refer to the drilling template in the download section for the hole pattern and distances. The hole pattern is identical with the ClubSport Wheel Bases without the angle adapter (3 hard-mount holes).
- Please take note that the CSL Elite Wheel Base (PS4™ version) hole pattern is NOT compatible to the discontinued CSL Seat.
- Please note: Compatibilities to all peripherals are tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.
- PC: This product is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
- PlayStation® systems: All PlayStation®4 and PlayStation® Pro systems. For a complete list of compatible games, please visit this page.
PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- Xbox: This product is not compatible with Xbox systems. However, Xbox One and Xbox Series X compatibility can be achieved by attaching a Fanatec Xbox One licensed Steering Wheel to the wheel base
- Please note: PC and other platform compatibilities are tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.
- IMPORTANT: Before use, please connect the product to a PC, download the latest driver and then update the firmware of the wheel. This assures latest compatibilities and newest features.
- Table clamp included. You can also mount it with screws to a cockpit or wheel stand (see drilling template in download section).
- No hard-mount screws included. Please read the manual for information about qualified screws.
- To connect discontinued Fanatec Pedals with PS/2 Socket like CSP V1/V2 or CSR, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable
- Platform PC, PS4, XBox One Ready