Article successfully added.
Ready to ship
- Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the first direct drive motor optimised for racing simulator applications.
- Outrunner-type motor achieves outstanding peak torque of 20Nm, matching the torque output in most real race cars using power steering.
- Motor acceleration and speed remains at the highest level, even with heavy steering wheels.
- Ultra-low torque ripple ensures minimal mechanical distractions and the same smooth experience as in a belt driven wheel.
- Wireless QR technology: Wireless transfer of data (infra-red) and power (inductive coupling) between the motor and quick release means no external cables between wheel base and steering wheel, and no need for batteries inside the wheel.
- Rotation: 2520 degrees (electronically limited, adjustable).
- Integrated 2.7” 256x64 resolution OLED display for Tuning Menu, real-time motor and force feedback data, and Intelligent Telemetry Mode (FanaLabsoftware required).
- Standard Tuning Menu allows beginners to get started quickly without having to worry about settings.
- Advanced Tuning Menu allows enthusiasts to fine-tune the force feedback characteristics to suit their driving preferences.
- Support for advanced dual clutch bite-point mode.
- Integrated electronics within wheel base housing, no external control box required.
- The electronics ensure extremely low latency to provide immediate feedback from racing simulators.
- Fully certified with CE, FCC, C-Tick, ROHS and all other certificates required by law, ensuring that this product does not interfere with other electronic devices.
- Torque Key allows user to lock/unlock the DD1’s full performance.
- All existing and upcoming Fanatec peripherals fully supported.
- Choose from a growing selection of Fanatec steering wheels in many different styles and price/quality levels.
- Firmware can be updated with new features.
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate.
- Ultra-low latency due to integrated electronics and highest quality components.
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel.
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories.
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake.
- All-Aluminium housing.
- Exchangeable brushed aluminium cover plates.
- Supports Fanatec 3-hole mounting pattern (bottom mounting) and side mounting. Hard mounting to a cockpit is highly recommended due the high amount of torque.
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures game compatibility out of the box for all major racing games across all platforms.
- Combines with FanaLab software for PC.
- Connect external devices to network for displaying telemetry data like speed, lap times, brake temperatures, tachometers and more.
- Support for major PC racing simulators
- Control your Upgraded Fanatec Tuning Menu settings and presets directly from the software.
- Save game-specific settings to PC software, which will be applied when the game is launched.
- New FFB tuning features, e.g. speed-sensitive dampening.
- Motorsport grade QR2 Base-Side (Type-M) preinstalled (QR1 downgrade option available soon).
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 5 year warranty.
- PC: This wheel base is compatible with PC in combination with all available Fanatec steering wheels.
- Xbox®: This wheel base becomes compatible with Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S when used with any Fanatec Xbox-licensed steering wheel.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible with any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
- All Fanatec Podium Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels (QR1 Wheel-Side required)
- All Fanatec Pedals
- All Fanatec Shifters
- RennSport Cockpit V2 (sold after Q4 2017)
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2
- Not suitable for children. A Direct Drive Wheel Base is not a toy! The fast movements of the steering wheel and strong torque can be dangerous. Please read the safety instructions.
- QR2 Base-Side (Type-M) is preinstalled. A QR1 Base-Side (Type-M) downgrade option will be available soon.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 51cm x 26cm x 28cm
- Weight 13kg
- Volume weight 15kg
- Podium Wheel Base DD1 with QR2 preinstalled
- Torque Key
- Quick guide
- Power supply with EU & UK plugs
- USB cable