Article successfully added.
XBox One Ready
Open for Pre-Orders
Availability date: Aug 28, 2020
CSL Elite Wheel Base +:
- Ultra-strong brushless servo motor which delivers up to 6Nm of torque on the steering axis
- Single belt drive unit with ultra-low lag and cogging, and big ball bearings for lowest friction
- DirectSensor™ on the steering axis to prevent influence of the belt drive on the position sensor
- Very fast steering wheel acceleration
- 1080° of rotation which can be adjusted in the Tuning Menu of the attached steering wheel
- Integrated rev light bar in the wheel base
- Table clamp included. Thickness range of the table board/desktop that the table clamp is able to lock to is 1 to 6 cm
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick Release system to allow for the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds, also during gameplay
- Supports Fanatec steering wheel and pedal vibration features
- Supports Fanatec Tuning Menu:
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Let the game control the wheel's sensitivity with auto function or adjust the sensitivity independent from the game from 90° to 1080°
- Adjust the strength of the force feedback
- Adjust the sensitivity of steering wheel and pedal vibrations
- Fine-tune the friction of the wheel with the Advanced Drift Mode for added natural dampening or to speed up the wheel for beautiful drifts
- Fine-tune the games' force feedback sensations directly from the steering wheel by adjusting the spring and force effects
- Fine-tune the dampening of the force feedback directly from the steering wheel
- Adjust the sensitivity of the brake pedal (For this feature, Fanatec pedals needs to be connected directly to the wheel base)
- *Tuning functions are subject to change.
ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW GT2:
- Replica of a steering wheel as used in BMW touring cars. The realistic diameter of 320 mm allows precise and smooth inputs
- Officially licensed by BMW
- Durable construction fully made of metal
- Wheel rim made of genuine Italian-made Alcantara®. This material is easy to clean and provides sensational grip
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 2120g (subject to production changes)
- 11 buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches
- Analogue joystick to look around in the cockpit or to map with any other axis
- 7-way encoder switch to change settings: turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning Menu and compatible with any PC game)
- Two vibration motors integrated to the wheel rim, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu or by game through Fanatec SDK
- LED bar to show motor RPM
- LED display to show telemetry functions. Works with several popular PC games such as iRacing and rFactor 2
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
- Tuning Menu functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- All Fanatec Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals
- All Fanatec Shifters
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake
- RennSport Cockpit V2 (sold after Q4 2017)
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2
- PC: This wheel base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
- Xbox One® and Xbox Series X: The CSL Elite Racing Wheel BMW GT2 is not compatible with Xbox One® and Xbox Series X. However, Xbox One and Xbox Series X compatibility can be achieved by attaching a Fanatec Xbox One licensed Steering Wheel to the wheel base.
- PlayStation®: All PlayStation®4 and PlayStation® Pro systems.
PlayStation 5: This product is compatible with all PS5 consoles.
- Please check the product description sites of the contained products for detailed information about individual compatibility.
- CSL Elite Wheel Base +
- Table clamp
- Table clamp screw with handle
- Power supply unit (cable length: power supply to wheel base 1,5 m/6 ft)
- Power cord (regional) (cable length: socket to power supply 1,5 m/6 ft.)
- USB connection cable (2 m/6 ft.)
- O-Ring (spare for Quick Release shaft)
- PS4™ button caps for ClubSport steering wheels
- ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW GT2
- Safety pin for long storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount
- Quick Guides
- Platform PC, PS4, XBox One Ready
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Wheel bases not recognised in Steam games
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.