Article successfully added.
Ready to ship
No bundles available for the selected variant. Please select another variant for bundle offers.
- Quick release system to allow the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds during gameplay
- DirectSensor™ technology: The sensor is mounted directly on the steering axis to avoid interference and performance issues that are inherent in belt and gear drives that have motor mounted sensor systems
- DUAL HALL technology: One Sensor is mounted on the motor and a second one on the axis. It can hardly get more precise than this.
- Ultra strong brushless servo motor plus two vibration motors in the steering wheel (depending on the model)
- 900° of rotation which can be adjusted in the Tuning menu of the attached steering wheel
- Realistic steering wheel size (Ø30cm/11.81 inches)
- Very low steering wheel weight of only 970g / 2.138lbs for fast acceleration and fidelity
- RevStripe™ in wheel rim, which is a combined centerstripe and a revmeter, using a multicolor LED
- Three digits LED display smoothly integrated to wheel rim below the RevStripe™, featuring telemetry data like speed or gears to be displayed by compatible games or third-party software
- Wheel rim covered with genuine Alcantara® and an eye-catching red cross-stitched seam
- Completely redesigned, durable shifter paddles with intensive Snapdome click feeling
- Brushed aluminum spokes with fiber enforced back cover
- Features buttons with Xbox One symbols, interchangeable with the included racing style buttons
- 4-way direction pad with push button
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- Pedal units and heel rest made from Aluminum
- Adjustable horizontal distance between pedal units, allows asynchronous setup
- Ability to easily remove pedals from heelrest and install them together with the electronics in cockpits or stands seperately
- 12bit resolution potentiometers on both pedal units
- Please check the product description sites of the contained products for detailed information about individual features.
- PC: This Wheel Base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
- Xbox One® and Xbox Series X: The compatibility can be upgraded with (optional) steering wheels like the ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One or the CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One. Without any Xbox One® licensed steering wheel attached, the wheel base is NOT compatible to Xbox One® or the next generation Xbox consoles.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible to any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
- Please check the product description sites of the contained products for detailed information about individual compatibilities.
- This bundle is ready to race. You can add options like accessories or e.g. further steering wheels. Please use our configurator to configure the setup of your choice.
- No table clamp included. You need to mount it with screws to a cockpit or buy the optional ClubSport Table Clamp
- Hard-mount screws only included for the 3 hole pattern, pre-mounted with the 20° angle adapter. Please read the manual for information about qualified screws.
- Slight colour variations may occur between CSL Elite Pedals and CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit.
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1
- CSL Elite Pedals
- Platform PC, XBox One
- Damper No
- Max bits of resolution 12 (4096) on all axes
- USB Connectivity With optional adapter
- Adjustable spring strength No
- Sensors Potentiometer
- Pedal pads Aluminium, Anti-skid, Rubber
- Adjustable pedal angle No
- Vertically adjustable No
- Horizontally adjustable Yes
- Throttle vibration No
- ABS brake vibration No
- Degressive clutch No
- Clutch pedal No
- Adjustable brake sensitivity No
- Load cell brake Optional
- Main material ABS, Aluminium, CNC machined Aluminium
- Adjustable ABS vibration Yes
- Hardmount 3-hole pattern, 4-hole pattern with angle adapter
- Color kit No
Wheel bases not recognised in Steam games
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.