Article successfully added.
Ready to ship
No bundles available for the selected variant. Please select another variant for bundle offers.
- Quick release system to allow the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds during gameplay
- DirectSensor™ technology: The sensor is mounted directly on the steering axis to avoid interference and performance issues that are inherent in belt and gear drives that have motor mounted sensor systems
- DUAL HALL technology: One Sensor is mounted on the motor and a second one on the axis. It can hardly get more precise than this.
- Ultra strong brushless servo motor plus two vibration motors in the steering wheel (depending on the model)
- 900° of rotation which can be adjusted in the Tuning menu of the attached steering wheel
- Realistic steering wheel size (Ø30cm/11.81 inches)
- Very low steering wheel weight of only 970g / 2.138lbs for fast acceleration and fidelity
- RevStripe™ in wheel rim, which is a combined centerstripe and a revmeter, using a multicolor LED
- Three digits LED display smoothly integrated to wheel rim below the RevStripe™, featuring telemetry data like speed or gears to be displayed by compatible games or third-party software
- Wheel rim covered with genuine Alcantara® and an eye-catching red cross-stitched seam
- Completely redesigned, durable shifter paddles with intensive Snapdome click feeling
- Brushed aluminum spokes with fiber enforced back cover
- Features buttons with Xbox One symbols, interchangeable with the included racing style buttons
- 4-way direction pad with push button
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- Pedal units and heel rest made from Aluminum
- Adjustable horizontal distance between pedal units, allows asynchronous setup
- Ability to easily remove pedals from heelrest and install them together with the electronics in cockpits or stands seperately
- 12bit resolution potentiometers on both pedal units
- Please check the product description sites of the contained products for detailed information about individual features.
- PC: This Wheel Base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
- Xbox One®: The Xbox One Competition Pack is compatible with Xbox One® out-of-box due to the included ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One. Without any Xbox One® licensed Steering Wheel attached, the Wheel Base is NOT compatible to Xbox One®.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible to any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
- Please check the product description sites of the contained products for detailed information about individual compatibilities.
- This bundle is ready to race. You can add options like accessories or e.g. further steering wheels. Please use our configurator to configure the setup of your choice.
- No table clamp included. You need to mount it with screws to a cockpit or buy the optional ClubSport Table Clamp
- Hard-mount screws only included for the 3 hole pattern, pre-mounted with the 20° angle adapter. Please read the manual for information about qualified screws.
- Slight colour variations may occur between CSL Elite Pedals and CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit.
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1
- CSL Elite Pedals
- Platform PC, XBox One
- Damper No
- Max bits of resolution 12 (4096) on all axes
- USB Connectivity With optional adapter
- Adjustable spring strength No
- Sensors Potentiometer
- Pedal pads Aluminium, Anti-skid, Rubber
- Adjustable pedal angle No
- Vertically adjustable No
- Horizontally adjustable Yes
- Throttle vibration No
- ABS brake vibration No
- Degressive clutch No
- Clutch pedal No
- Adjustable brake sensitivity No
- Load cell brake Optional
- Main material ABS, Aluminium, CNC machined Aluminium
- Adjustable ABS vibration Yes
- Hardmount 3-hole pattern, 4-hole pattern with angle adapter
- Color kit No