Article successfully added.
Open for Pre-Orders
Availability date: Jul 24, 2020
No bundles available for the selected variant. Please select another variant for bundle offers.
- Quick release system to allow the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds during gameplay
- DirectSensor™ technology: The sensor is mounted directly on the steering axis to avoid interference and performance issues that are inherent in belt and gear drives that have motor mounted sensor systems
- DUAL HALL technology: One Sensor is mounted on the motor and a second one on the axis. It can hardly get more precise than this.
- Ultra strong brushless servo motor plus two vibration motors in the steering wheel (depending on the model)
- 900° of rotation which can be adjusted in the Tuning menu of the attached ClubSport Steering Wheel
- Aluminum wheel rim covered with genuine smooth leather
- Detachable button caps with Xbox One symbols
- 16 integrated buttons on top of the hub
- 4 button boxes with 3 buttons each
- FunkySwitch(tm) with 4-way direction pad, 2-way turning function and push button. Comes with a metal knob
- Small or big shifter paddles for different rim diameters.
- LED display for Tuning or telemetry functions. It can be installed in two positions: Standing or flat
- Ultra realistic shifting experience:7 gear H-Pattern mode and very realistic sequential mode with strong haptic feedback; easy to switch between sequential and H-Pattern mode
- Ultimate pedals adjustability: Position of pedal plates in all directions, angle, spring strengths at clutch and throttle, brake sensitivity, brake travel
- Pressure sensitive brake with custom made 90 kg load cell sensor
- High resolution pedals in full-metal construction with 12bit magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and maximum performance
- Vibration motors on gas and brake pedals
- Please check the product description sites of the contained products for detailed information about individual features.
- PC: This Wheel Base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
- Xbox One® and Xbox Series X: The compatibility can be upgraded with (optional) steering wheels like the ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One or the CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One. Without any Xbox One® licensed steering wheel attached, the wheel base is NOT compatible to Xbox One® or the next generation Xbox consoles.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible with any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
- Please check the product description sites of the contained products for detailed information about individual compatibilities.
- This bundle is ready to race. You can add options like accessories or e.g. further steering wheels. Please use our configurator to configure the setup of your choice.
- No table clamp included. You need to mount it with screws to a cockpit or buy the optional ClubSport Table Clamp
- Hard-mount screws only included for the 3 hole pattern, pre-mounted with the 20° angle adapter. Please read the manual for information about qualified screws.
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One
- ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Forza Motorsport
- ClubSport Pedals V3
- ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5
- Platform PC, XBox One
- Vertically adjustable Yes
- Brake performance kit Optional
- Max bits of resolution 12 (4096) on all axes
- USB Connectivity Direct
- Adjustable spring strength Throttle
- Sensors Contactless magnetic, Loadcell
- Pedal pads Anodized aluminium, D-shaped
- Adjustable pedal angle Yes
- Horizontally adjustable Yes
- Damper Optional
- Throttle vibration Yes
- ABS brake vibration Yes
- Degressive clutch Yes
- Clutch pedal Yes
- Adjustable brake sensitivity Yes
- Load cell brake Yes
- Main material CNC machined Aluminium
- Hardmount 3-hole pattern, 4-hole pattern with angle adapter
- Color kit Optional
Wheel bases not recognised in Steam games
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.