Article successfully added.
Ready to ship
- Motorsport-derived quick release
- Carbon fibre-reinforced polyamide construction
- Uses recycled carbon fibre
- Preconditioned to resist humidity changes
- QR2 design
- Spring-loaded locking pin mechanism is far stronger and more secure than QR1
- Tapered shape naturally ensures a tight fit
- No additional locking parts or adjustments required
- Transfers power and data from a Fanatec Wheel Base to a Fanatec Steering Wheel
- Can be attached to Wheel Base without touching the spring-loaded sleeve mechanism
- Upgrade compatible CSL / CSL Elite Steering Wheels with an exchangeable quick release to the QR2 system (see Compatibility section and Special Notes below)
- Podium Wheel Base DD1 (with QR2 upgrade)*
- Podium Wheel Base DD2 (with QR2 upgrade)*
- Podium Racing Wheel F1® (with QR2 upgrade)*
- CSL DD (with QR2 upgrade)
- Gran Turismo DD Pro (with QR2 upgrade)
*High Torque Mode not possible with QR2 Lite Wheel-Side.
- CSL Universal Hub
- CSL Universal Hub V2
- CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2
- CSL Steering Wheel BMW
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2
- The QR2 Lite Wheel-Side is not compatible with all Steering Wheels with an exchangeable quick release due to the torque detection pin (see list of supported wheels above).
- When using a Steering Wheel equipped with the QR2 Lite Wheel-Side, High Torque Mode on Podium Wheel Bases is not supported.
- Click here for all the details about QR2.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 17.3cm x 13cm x 9.7cm
- Volume weight 0.21kg
- QR2 Lite Wheel-Side
- 1x Allen key (4 mm)
- 1x Allen key (3 mm)
- 1x Allen key (2.5 mm)
- 1x Torx driver (T10)
- 2x Plastic washers
- 4x Bolts (T10)