CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit
Ready to ship
- Load cell brake upgrade for CSL Pedals
- Heavy steel construction (excluding pedal face)
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along CSL Pedals heel rest
- Height-adjustable pedal face
- Pearl chrome plating on pedal base and arm
- Custom-designed load cell sensor
- 12-bit precision
- Load cell sensitivity (approx. 10 kg minimum) adjustable via Tuning Menu (or Fanatec Control Panel on PC)*
- Heavy-duty elastomer stack with 65 Shore hardness
- Upgraded electronics
- USB or RJ12 connection (USB means you can use the CSL Pedals as a standalone USB device on PC)
- Manual calibration of Min and Max values possible, settings saved to the internal memory
- PC: When combined with the CSL Pedals, this product can be connected to any compatible Fanatec Wheel Base via RJ12, or connected to a PC as a standalone input device via USB.
- Consoles: When combined with the CSL Pedals, this product can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel.
When combined with CSL Pedals, this product is compatible with:
- All CSL Elite Wheel Bases
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- All ClubSport Wheel Bases
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- CSL Pedals Tuning Kit
- CSL Pedals Clutch Kit
The CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit is only compatible with CSL Pedals, it is not compatible with any other Fanatec pedal set.
- The CSL Pedals Clutch Kit is not required if you purchase the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit. The Load Cell Kit replaces the standard brake pedal, allowing you to convert it to a clutch pedal.
- *When connected via RJ12 directly to the wheel base, brake sensitivity is adjusted using the BRF setting in the Tuning Menu, accessed by supported Fanatec steering wheels. The Tuning Menu can also be adjusted through the Fanatec Control Panel on PC, if the wheel base supports this feature. When the pedals are connected to a PC via USB, brake sensitivity is only adjustable in the Fanatec Control Panel.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 40cm x 28.5cm x 12cm
- Weight 1.8kg
- Volume weight 2.1kg
- Load Cell Brake Pedal (pre-assembled)
- 1x USB cable
- 1x RJ12 to RJ12 cable
- 1x Torx key
- M4x12 Mounting bolts (only to mount pedals to heel rest)
- 1x Quick Guide
Your wheel base might need a firmware update to use this product. Firmware updates are initiated through the Fanatec Driver, available in the Downloads section on this page. This is a simple process that must be completed using a Windows PC (desktop or laptop). Stay informed about our latest driver releases via the Fanatec forum.
This can happen if the pedals are not connected properly. The cable arrangement is different if you are using the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit. We have described the cable connections with and without Load Cell Kit below, please follow them carefully:
Without Load Cell Kit:
Gas pedal to wheel base (Gas 'Wheel Base/Load Cell' port TO 'Pedals' port in the wheel base)
Brake pedal to Gas pedal (Brake RJ12 connector TO 'Brake' port in Gas pedal)
With Load Cell Kit:
Load Cell pedal to wheel base (Load Cell 'Wheel Base' port TO 'Pedals' port in the wheel base)
Gas pedal to Load Cell pedal (Gas 'Wheel Base/Load Cell' port TO 'Load Cell' port in the Load Cell pedal)
Clutch to Gas pedal (Clutch RJ12 Connector TO 'Clutch' port in the Gas pedal)
CSL Load Cell pedal video guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exVV8Quj3U
Warning! Connecting the cables to the wrong ports can damage the electronics and prevent the pedals from functioning.
In case the pedal is still not recognised, please reach out to our Technical Support by opening a support ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account.
Reducing the Brake Force (BRF) value in the Tuning Menu means you reach 100% brake input with less pedal effort. We do not recommend replacing the elastomer springs with a softer material. The CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit is designed to offer heavy resistance, similar to that of a real race car pedal. A higher resistance is not only more realistic, but it is also more effective when training muscle memory for accurate threshold and trail braking. To get the most performance from this product, it is important to hard-mount your pedals to a rig or wheel stand, and use a secure seat, so that you have the confidence to repeatedly apply large forces on the brake pedal.