Article successfully added.
Open for Pre-Orders
Availability date: Jul 13, 2021
- Extends CSL Elite Pedals for a loadcell brake and uses the former brake unit as clutch pedal
- The whole pedal arm is a load cell sensor
- Pedal pressure up to 90 kg
- Pedal unit made from Aluminum
- Adjustable brake force by PC driver software or Wheel Base tuning menu
- Adjustable brake resistance and travel by exchangable Elastomer springs. No tools needed.
- Detachable rubber pedal covers offer good grip and softer pedal surface
- Applicable anti-skid-pads (3) for the pedal surface offer a perfect grip for racing shoes
- USB connection to PC
- Direct connection to Fanatec Wheel Bases and Wheels
- Dedicated port for ClubSport Handbrake
- If you connect it to a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel it will be compatible to all racing games. For that case, please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- It will work with any racing wheel, also of any other brand (Logitech, Thrustmaster, etc), if the pedals are connected to PC via USB and if the game supports a second controller. E.g. these PC games support a second USB controller:
- Assetto Corsa
- Project Cars
- GTR 2
- Race 07
- Live for Speed
- ...and many others
- Consoles: This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which they will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the direct USB Connection or a ClubSport USB Adapter.
- CSL Elite Pedals (mandatory)
- Compatible to any Fanatec Wheel Base or Racing Wheel with RJ12 Pedals connector. This does not include the Porsche and CSR wheel series.
- With installed Loadcell Kit, the pedals are not compatible to the ClubSport USB Adapter. Please use the included USB connector (PC only).
- IMPORTANT: The CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit cannot be operated as a stand-alone product and requires the CSL Elite Pedals.
- Slight colour variations may occur between CSL Elite Pedals and CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit.
- Max resolution depending on the connection:
- through CSW B V1 / CSW B V2 / CS WB V2.5 / CSL E WB / CSL E RW PS4: 12 bit (4096 values) on all axes
- USB direct connection (PC): brake 16 bit (65536 values) / clutch and throttle: 12 bit (4096 values)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 33cm x 33cm x 14cm
- Weight 2.2kg
- Volume weight 3kg
- Loadcell brake unit
- Loadcell Kit electronics
- 1x clutch limiter pad
- 1x USB cable (~3m)
- 1x rubber pedal cover (detachable)
- 3x pedal plate anti-skid pad (self adhesive)
- Elastomer springs with various shore hardness
- 2x pedal unit stabilizer bars
- 1x Allen Key 2 mm
- 1x Quick Guide
- Mounting screws
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Wheel bases not recognised in Steam games
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.