Article successfully added.
Podium Advanced Paddle Module
plus shipping costs
PC This product is compatible with PC. Click label for more details.
PS Ready This product becomes compatible with PlayStation systems when combined with a PlayStation-licensed Wheel Base. Click label for more details.
XBox Ready This product becomes compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S systems when combined with an Xbox-licensed Steering Wheel. Click label for more details.
Ready to ship
- Upgrades your Podium Hub / ClubSport Universal Hub V2 (full compatibility list below)
- Upgrades Fanatec steering wheels like the ClubSport Formula V2 (full compatibility list below)
- Automotive grade quality
- 2 sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
- Paddle Plates made of real carbon fibre, 3 mm thick
- Cage made of CNC machined aluminium
F1 style Dual Clutch Paddles:
- Adds two analogue input axis to your steering wheel
- High-precision contactless hall sensor with unlimited lifetime
- Allows 4 modes on steering wheels which are supporting this feature:
- F1 clutch bite-point mode which can be adjusted and saved in Tuning menu
- Clutch/handbrake mode
- Brake/throttle mode
- Mappable analogue axis mode
- Solid metal construction
Dual Magnetic Paddles:
Replaces the existing shifter paddle and add two more buttons which can be easily accessed for important functions like DRS.
- Strong magnets are used instead of steel springs just like in real race cars
- Sensational, solid "click" feeling
- Allows rapid shifting
- No spring means higher durability
- Tested with 1 million cycles
- Podium Hub
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2018
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2019
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2020
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2021
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5
- ClubSport Steering Wheel RS
- ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW GT2 V2
- ClubSport Universal Hub V2
- ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One - (some units may exhibit a deadzone on the analogue paddle axis, main magnetic shifters and secondary paddles unaffected)
Not compatible with
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula Black / Carbon
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports
- ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW M3 GT2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub (discontinued version)
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918 RSR
- CSL Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for PS4™ (from CSL Elite Racing Wheel)
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3
- Please follow installation instructions respective to your steering wheel.
- To prevent collisions do not use this product while ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles (optional) are installed on your wheel base.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 33.5cm x 21cm x 8.5cm
- Weight 0.67kg
- Volume weight 2.04kg
- Left and right modules with pre-mounted gold anodised aluminium clutch plates
- 3 mm thick Carbon shifter plates for large (GT) steering wheels
- 3 mm thick Carbon shifter plates for small (Formula) steering wheels
- 4 spacers P1806-10928 (for offset plate mounting)
- 1 Hexagonal key WS2 (for plate mounting)
- 1 Long Hexagonal key WS4 (for APM mounting)
- 4 bolts M5x16-8.8 black (for APM mounting)
- 4 bolts M3x12-8.8 black (for middle plates with offset)
- 8 bolts M3x7-8.8 black (for all carbon plates)
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready, XBox One Ready
- Shifter mode Sequential
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Downloads for "Podium Advanced Paddle Module"
Wheel bases not recognised in Steam games
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.