Ready to ship
- Gold anodised aluminium monocoque
- Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design
- Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2 analogue axes)
- Two connectors for Button Clusters (2 x 3 buttons)
- One DataPort-C connector for accessories (e.g. Podium Button Module Endurance)
- Supports interchangeable Quick Release
- Accepts all Fanatec wheel rims
- Accepts all third-party rims using the 6x70mm or 3x50mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco, MOMO, OMP)
- Allows the use of third-party steering wheels with USB cables on all Fanatec bases
- Included ClubSport Quick Release Adapter
- Weight (including CS QRA): 563g
- All Podium Wheel Bases
Including Racing Wheel versions eg. Podium Racing Wheel F1
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base +
Including Racing Wheel versions eg. CSL Elite Racing Wheel (PS4)
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1, V1.1 and ClubSport Wheel Base V2
Control of Tuning Menu not possible
Please download the manual to see the information about the compatible 6 hole or 3 hole patterns. Many wheel rims from SPARCO, MOMO, OMP and others will be compatible but you need to make sure with the manufacturer of the rim you want to use.
- Xbox One®: the Podium Hub is not compatible with Xbox One.
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- PS4: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- If used as a barebones unit with no button modules connected, the Podium wheel base high torque warning message can be accepted by holding the wheel at 90 degrees, and centre calibration can be performed within the driver.
- Tuning Menu can be accessed via Fanatec Software on PC or via optional button module
- Compatible but discontinued bases (ClubSport V2 and CSL Elite WB V1) do not allow Tuning Menu access via the Fanatec software. The Tuning Menu must be accessed via a suitable display/button module connected to the Podium Hub or by attaching a different steering wheel to the wheel base.
- Podium Hub core
- ClubSport Quick Release Adapter
- 6 x M5 bolts
- Quick Guide
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready