Article successfully added.
PC This product is compatible with PC. Click label for more details.
XBox Ready This product becomes compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S systems when combined with an Xbox-licensed Steering Wheel. Click label for more details.
Ready to ship
- Two-pedal set (throttle and brake), upgradeable to three pedals
- All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces). Pedals are made from heavy steel, which helps to prevent the set from sliding on the floor (if not hard-mounted to a rig)
- Optional anodised aluminium pedal plates
- Contactless Hall sensors (12-bit) on both brake and throttle for high precision and durability
- Brake pedal spring is stiffer than throttle pedal spring, PU foam damper adds additional resistance for progressive braking feel
- Upgrade to a three-pedal configuration with Clutch Kit or Load Cell Kit
- CSL Pedals Clutch Kit provides a third pedal for the lowest price
- CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit also provides a third pedal, and upgrades the brake and electronics
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along heel rest
- Height-adjustable pedal faces
- Modular design means inverted mounting to a rig is possible
- Vertical rear plates allow pedals to be easily braced against a wall or other vertical surface
- Pearl chrome plating on pedal bases and arms
- Black powder coating on heel rest
- Pedals connect directly to all compatible Fanatec Wheel Bases
- All CSL Elite Wheel Bases
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- All ClubSport Wheel Bases
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- ClubSport USB Adapter
- CSL Pedals Clutch Kit
- CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit
A wheel base firmware update may be necessary to ensure best performance. Firmware from Fanatec Driver 402 or higher is recommended. To ensure compatibility with the ClubSport USB Adapter, please use this driver.
- PC: The CSL Pedals package does not come with a USB connector and must be connected directly to a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base. To operate as a standalone input device, use the ClubSport USB Adapter (available separately) or the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit (coming soon). The Load Cell Kit adds a USB connector.
- Consoles: This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Check the Fanatec product page for relevant information on how the pedals connect to your console. It will not work on consoles if connected with the ClubSport USB Adapter.
- The CSL Pedals Clutch Kit is not required if you purchase the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit (coming soon). The Load Cell Kit replaces the standard brake pedal, allowing you to convert it to a clutch pedal.
- The CSL Pedals Clutch Kit does not add USB functionality. USB functionality is only possible with the ClubSport USB Adapter or CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 31.5cm x 14.6cm x 42.7cm
- Weight 3.55kg
- Volume weight 3.93kg
- Throttle pedal unit
- Brake pedal unit with PU foam damper
- Heel rest
- 1x Wheel Base connection cable RJ12/RJ12 (~2m)
- 1x Torx key
- M4x12 mounting bolts (only to mount pedals to heel rest)
- Hard-mounting spacers
- Replacement rubber feet (floor protection)
- 1x Quick Guide
- Platform PC, PC Ready, XBox One Ready