Article successfully added.
Ready to ship
No bundles available for the selected variant. Please select another variant for bundle offers.
- PC: This Wheel Base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
- Xbox One® and Xbox Series X: The compatibility can be upgraded with (optional) steering wheels like the ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One or the CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One. Without any Xbox One® licensed steering wheel attached, the wheel base is NOT compatible to Xbox One® or the next generation Xbox consoles.
- Please check the product description sites of the contained products for detailed information about individual compatibilities.
- This bundle is ready to race. You can add options like accessories or e.g. further steering wheels. Please use our configurator to configure the setup of your choice.
- No table clamp included. You need to mount it with screws to a cockpit or buy the optional ClubSport Table Clamp
- Hard-mount screws only included for the 3 hole pattern, pre-mounted with the 20° angle adapter. Please read the manual for information about qualified screws.
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One
- ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Forza Motorsport
- ClubSport Pedals V3
- ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5
- Platform PC, XBox One
- Vertically adjustable Yes
- Brake performance kit Optional
- Max bits of resolution 12 (4096) on all axes
- USB Connectivity Direct
- Adjustable spring strength Throttle
- Sensors Contactless magnetic, Loadcell
- Pedal pads Anodized aluminium, D-shaped
- Adjustable pedal angle Yes
- Horizontally adjustable Yes
- Damper Optional
- Throttle vibration Yes
- ABS brake vibration Yes
- Degressive clutch Yes
- Clutch pedal Yes
- Adjustable brake sensitivity Yes
- Load cell brake Yes
- Main material CNC machined Aluminium
- Hardmount 3-hole pattern, 4-hole pattern with angle adapter
- Color kit Optional
Wheel bases not recognised in Steam games
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.