Article successfully added.
CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2 (Black Friday Limited Edition)
plus shipping costs
This product is sold out.
PC This product is compatible with PC. Click label for more details.
PS Ready This product becomes compatible with PlayStation systems when combined with a PlayStation-licensed Wheel Base. Click label for more details.
This product is discontinued! There are no units left and there will be no pre-order for this product!
- Realistic size, suitable for many driving styles (300 mm)
- Rubberised wheel rim for grip and durability
- Integrated RevStripe™, which is a combined centre stripe and an engine RPM indicator, using a multi-colour LED
- Three-digit LED display smoothly integrated into the wheel rim below the RevStripe™ allows telemetry data such as speed or gears to be displayed in compatible games or third-party software
- Metal shifter paddles, snap-dome-activated “click” feeling
- 4-way directional stick with push button
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- Tool-free ‘QR1 Lite Wheel-Side’ quick release:
- Improved ease of use (no clamping bolt required) and durability
- Exchangeable, supports QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter)*
- Lightweight for fast acceleration and fidelity, only 1220 g (including QR1 Lite Wheel-Side)
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- CSL DD
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 (Low Torque Mode only*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2 (Low Torque Mode only*)
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™ (Low Torque Mode only*)
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- The Black Friday Edition of this product has a different grip appearance and texture compared to the standard design. It otherwise has identical specifications and functionality.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- *High Torque Mode is NOT accessible on Podium wheel bases using this steering wheel, even when using the QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter).
- It is possible to use full torque on a CSL DD with Boost Kit 180, even with the preinstalled QR1 Lite Wheel-Side quick release.
Because this product is no longer manufactured, and this Anniversary Sale represents the last units that will ever be available to purchase, it may not be possible to provide our normal RMA service. If a warranty claim is necessary, we will try to repair the product, but in some cases where this is not possible, you will be offered an appropriate alternative.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 19cm x 36.5cm x 38cm
- Weight 1.2kg
- Volume weight 2.24kg
- CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2 Black Friday Edition
- QR1 Lite Wheel-Side (preinstalled)
- Quick Guide
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Downloads for "CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2 (Black Friday Limited Edition)"
Wheel bases not recognised in Steam games
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.