Ready to ship
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 35 cm diameter
- Genuine Alcantara© grip
- Genuine Alcantara© hub cover with embroidered NASCAR logo
- Metal hub cover with embossed Fanatec ‘F’ signet
- Gold anodised aluminium monocoque
- Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design
- ClubSport Quick Release Adapter (Supports interchangeable Quick Release)
- Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2 analogue axes)*
- Two connectors for Button Clusters (2 x 3 buttons)*
- One DataPort-C connector for accessories (e.g. Podium Button Module Endurance)*
- Overall weight including Podium Hub: 1572 g (rim only), 1625 g (with metal hub cover), 1763 g (with soft hub cover)
*May not be suitable for NASCAR rim.
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1®
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2*
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base*
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1*
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PlayStation™
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PlayStation™
*Control of Tuning Menu not possible without optional button module (not yet available)
- The Podium Steering Wheel NASCAR is not compatible with Xbox.
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4/PS5 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- For use on PlayStation, the ClubSport Button Cluster Pack is necessary to operate the PS button to sign in. It is also possible to switch to a different steering wheel with PS button functionality in order to sign in, and to change Tuning Menu settings. Once a driving game is launched with the Podium Steering Wheel NASCAR connected, it is usually possible to navigate game menus using a PlayStation gamepad.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Connect your Wheel Base to a PC and install the latest driver to update the wheel base firmware before you mount the Podium Hub.
- If used as a barebones unit with no button modules connected, the Podium wheel base high torque warning message can be accepted by holding the wheel at 90 degrees, and centre calibration can be performed within the driver.
- In this configuration, the Podium Steering Wheel NASCAR does not include a Tuning Menu button. Tuning Menu features can be accessed via FanaLab on PC.
- Podium Wheel Rim NASCAR
- Metal hub cover
- Mounting bolts
- Podium Hub (including ClubSport Quick Release Adapter)
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready
- Grip material Alcantara®
- Rev lights No
- Quick release ClubSport, Exchangeable
- Analog joystick No
- Vibration motors No
- Diameter 350mm
- NASCAR Rim Quick Guide - EN
- NASCAR Rim Quick Guide - DE
- FanaLab v1.53
- Fanatec Driver 400 (January 2021)
Your wheel base might need a firmware update to use this product. Firmware updates are initiated through the Fanatec Driver, available in the Downloads section on this page. This is a simple process that must be completed using a Windows PC (desktop or laptop). Stay informed about our latest driver releases via the Fanatec forum.
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.