Ready to ship
- Innovative expanding design allows the hub to adjust to many sizes of wheel rim
- Lightweight, stepless slider mechanism expands by 60 mm
- Shifter paddle width adjustable from 214 mm to 274 mm (at widest point)
- Shifter paddles with snap-dome activation
- Integrated button islands (non-removable)
- Eight standard buttons with snap-dome activation
- 2-way rocker switch
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Tuning Menu button for instant access to force feedback and other Fanatec hardware adjustments
- Three-digit LED display for Tuning Menu functions and telemetry data from compatible games or third-party software
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- New tool-free Simplified Quick Release Adapter design:
- Improved ease of use (no clamping bolt required) and durability
- Exchangeable, supports ClubSport Quick Release Adapter, unlocking High Torque Mode on Podium wheel bases
- Avoids any play in the QR system
- Low weight of 870 g (with Simplified Quick Release Adapter, not including wheel rim) for fast acceleration and fidelity
- DataPort-C connector ready for future upgrades
- Can be used with all Fanatec wheel rims and all third-party rims using the 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco, MOMO, OMP)
- Allows the use of third-party USB steering wheels on all compatible Fanatec bases (direct USB connectivity is not possible)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL DD
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + officially licensed for PlayStation™
- Podium Wheel Base DD1*
- Podium Wheel Base DD2*
- Podium Racing Wheel F1®*
*High Torque Mode not available with Simplified Quick Release Adapter. Using ClubSport Quick Release Adapter is recommended.
This product is not compatible with the Podium Button Module Endurance.
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Buttons and paddle shifters are not easily reached with larger, dished wheel rims.
- DataPort-C connector is not compatible with USB devices.
- High Torque Mode on Podium wheel bases is only available when using the ClubSport Quick Release Adapter with this Hub.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 27.9cm x 19.3cm x 18.1cm
- Weight 0.92kg
- Volume weight 1.14kg
- CSL Universal Hub
- Simplified Quick Release Adapter (preinstalled)
- 1x 3 mm Hex tool
- 1x Wrench tool
- Quick Guide
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready
Your wheel base might need a firmware update to use this product. Firmware updates are initiated through the Fanatec Driver, available in the Downloads section on this page. This is a simple process that must be completed using a Windows PC (desktop or laptop). Stay informed about our latest driver releases via the Fanatec forum.
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.