Open for Pre-Orders
Availability date: Jan 3, 2022
ClubSport Wheel Rim 320:
- Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a diameter of 320 mm
- As seen in the 2021 Fanatec Esports GT Pro Series
- Genuine smooth leather
- Light grey centre stripe
- Light grey stitching
- Weight: 902 g
CSL Universal Hub:
- Innovative expanding design allows the hub to adjust to many sizes of wheel rim
- Lightweight, stepless slider mechanism expands by 60 mm
- Shifter paddle width adjustable from 214 mm to 274 mm (at widest point)
- Shifter paddles with snap-dome activation
- Integrated button islands (non-removable)
- Eight standard buttons with snap-dome activation
- 2-way rocker switch
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Tuning Menu button for instant access to force feedback and other Fanatec hardware adjustments
- Three-digit LED display for Tuning Menu functions and telemetry data from compatible games or third-party software
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- New tool-free Simplified Quick Release Adapter design:
- Improved ease of use (no clamping bolt required) and durability
- Exchangeable, supports ClubSport Quick Release Adapter, unlocking High Torque Mode on Podium wheel bases
- Avoids any play in the QR system
- Low weight of 870 g (with Simplified Quick Release Adapter, not including wheel rim) for fast acceleration and fidelity
- DataPort-C connector ready for future upgrades
- Can be used with all Fanatec wheel rims and all third-party rims using the 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco, MOMO, OMP)
- Allows the use of third-party steering wheels with USB cables on all compatible Fanatec bases
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- CSL DD
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + officially licensed for PlayStation™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- Podium Wheel Base DD1*
- Podium Wheel Base DD2*
- Podium Racing Wheel F1®*
*High Torque Mode not available with QR1 Lite Wheel-Side (Simplified Quick Release Adapter). Using QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter) is recommended.
The CSL Universal Hub is not compatible with the Podium Button Module Endurance.
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Buttons and paddle shifters are not easily reached with larger, dished wheel rims.
- DataPort-C connector is not compatible with USB devices.
- High Torque Mode on Podium wheel bases is only available when using the ClubSport Quick Release Adapter with this Hub.
- ClubSport Wheel Rim 320
- CSL Universal Hub
- Simplified Quick Release Adapter (preinstalled)
- Quick Guide
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready