Ready to ship
- Aluminium wheel rim covered with premium smooth leather
- A connected wheel base will become Xbox One compatible
- Fully assembled and pre-configured to mount the Podium Wheel Rim R300 (or similar). Just attach a wheel rim with 6 screws.
- Detachable button caps with Xbox One symbols
- 16 integrated buttons on top of the hub
- 4 button clusters with 3 buttons each
- FunkySwitch™ with 4-way direction pad, 2-way turning function and push button. Comes with a metal knob
- Small or big shifter paddles for different rim diameters.
- The big shifter paddles are fully adjustable in distance, width and angle
- Shifter paddle units can be taken off to save weight.
- LED display for Tuning or telemetry functions. It can be installed in two positions: Standing or flat
- USB port to charge a smartphone. No data
- An additional 5th button box unit can be attached (not included)
- Data port for future feature upgrades
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
Note: It is not compatible to the CSR Elite or ClubSport V1 bases for electronic reasons.
- Please download the manual to see the information about the compatible 6 hole or 3 hole patterns. Many wheel rims from SPARCO, MOMO, OMP and others will be compatible but you need to make sure with the manufacturer of the rim you want to use.
- Due to the smaller diameter of the R300, there is a tight clearance between the Podium Button Module Endurance and the base of the wheel rim.
- Xbox One® and Xbox Series X: If connected with this steering wheel, the above mentioned wheel bases will be compatible to Xbox One and the next generation Xbox consoles.
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- The functionality of this product on Xbox One or PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
Connect your Wheel Base to a PC and install the latest driver to update the wheel base firmware before you mount the Universal Hub for Xbox One.
- Podium Wheel Rim R300
- Universal Hub for Xbox One
- 4 x small button clusters with 3 buttons each
- 2 x small levers and 2 x long levers
- 1 x pair of small shifter paddles
- 1 x pair of large shifter paddles
- 1 x FunkySwitch™
- LED display unit
- Set of bolts
- Additional set of gold, anodised aluminium bolts
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready, XBox One
- Paddle shifter adjustability Angle, Detacheable, Distance to rim, Exchangeable, Width
- Xbox One mode LED indicator Yes
- Dual analog paddle modes Advanced clutch bite-point mode, Brake/throttle mode, Clutch/handbrake mode, Clutch bite-point mode, Mappable analog axis mode
- Detachable button caps Included
- Quick release ClubSport
- Display 3 digits LED
- Funky switch 7-way
- Buttons 12
- Grip material Leather
- Material Aluminium
- Diameter 300mm
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.