Open for Pre-Orders
Availability date: Feb 14, 2022
- Realistic replica of a handbrake used for drifting in race or rally cars
- Full metal construction
- Lever can be mounted in horizontal or vertical position
- Analog sensor
- Soft foam grip
- Can be used on gaming consoles
- Flexible mounting options on three sides of the product
- Can be mounted to a ClubSport Shifter
- Can be mounted to a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp using optional adapters
- PC: The ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 will work in most games, if connected to a Fanatec product with handbrake port. Please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- Consoles: The ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 can be used on gaming consoles in games that support analog handbrakes, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base/Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which it will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the ClubSport USB Adapter.
IMPORTANT: To operate the ClubSport Handbrake you must connect it with either one of the following products:
- ClubSport Pedals V2 / V3 / V3 inverted
- CSL Elite Pedals LC/Loadcell Kit
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2 / V2.5 on the pedal port using the included handbrake adapter
- Podium Wheel Base DD1 / DD2
- ClubSport USB Adapter (optional!): with the adapter you can use it on PC with any racing wheel of any brand in many games. For more details, see the product page of the ClubSport USB Adapter
- IMPORTANT: This product cannot be operated as a stand-alone product.
- Do not try to operate two handbrakes at the same time, e.g. by using the wheel base handbrake port and handbrake adapter on pedal port!
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 48.5cm x 18cm x 12.5cm
- Weight 1.5kg
- Volume weight 2.18kg
- ClubSport Handbrake V1.5
- 3.5mm stereo jack to CSP V2 main PCBA cable (~3 m/9.8 ft) to connect to ClubSport Pedals V2
- 3.5mm stereo jack to RJ12 cable (~3 m/9.8 ft) to connect to Fanatec Devices with RJ12 Pedal Port, e.g. ClubSport USB Adapter / ClubSport Pedals V3 / CSL Elite Wheel Base
- ClubSport Handbrake Adapter to ClubSport Wheel Base V1 / V2 / V2.5
- Quick Guide
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready, XBox One Ready
- Grip material Soft foam
- Sensors Analog
- USB Connectivity With optional adapter
Driver (for PC)
You will have to plug the handbrake into a compatible Fanatec product with dedicated handbrake port by cable connection. Following this, there are no individual drivers for this handbrake and the driver of the Fanatec product it are connected to will also support it. Please check and download the concerned driver, e.g. for your Fanatec wheel.
Drilling template - additional information:
1. When printing the Drilling Template at home, please make sure that the print size is 100% (file size = print size). Therefore deactivate "automatic page scaling" in the print dialog for example.
2. Before drilling the holes, please check if the hole marks on your printed Drilling Template fit to the screw holes of your pedals.
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.