Ready to ship
- Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the first direct drive motor optimised for racing simulator applications.
- Outrunner-type motor achieves outstanding peak torque of 25Nm, matching the torque output in most real race cars using power steering.
- The Podium Wheel Base DD2 holding torque is not less than 18Nm even under heavy use in a race.
- Motor acceleration and speed remains at the highest level, even with heavy steering wheels.
- Ultra-low torque ripple ensures minimal mechanical distractions and the same smooth experience as in a belt driven wheel.
- Wireless data and power to all Fanatec steering wheels to enable unlimited rotation of the steering wheel.
- Integrated 2.7” 256x64 resolution OLED display.
- Podium wheel bases include advanced telemetry features in the OLED display for real-time motor and force feedback data such as power output, FFB clipping and more.
- Upgraded Fanatec Tuning Menu
- Five presets for different games and applications
- Steering lock
- FFB Strength
- Drift mode
- Force Effect Intensity
- Support for advanced dual clutch bite-point mode
- Integrated electronics within wheel base housing, no external control box required.
- The integrated electronics and highest quality components ensure ultra-low latency, providing immediate feedback from racing simulators.
- Fully certified with CE, FCC, C-Tick, ROHS and all other certificates required by law, ensuring that this product does not interfere with other electronic devices.
- Torque Key allows user to lock/unlock the DD2’s full performance.
- All existing and upcoming Fanatec peripherals fully supported. Choose from a growing selection of Fanatec steering wheels in many different styles and price/quality levels.
- Killswitch allows instant shut down of the DD2 in the event of an emergency. It also features a remote power button, and universal mounting points for ease of access.
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories • Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- All-Aluminium housing
- Exchangeable brushed aluminium cover plates.
- Supports Fanatec 3-hole mounting pattern (bottom mounting) and side mounting. Hard mounting to a cockpit is highly recommended due the high amount of torque.
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures game compatibility out of the box for all major racing games across all platforms.
- Introducing the new Podium software for PC applications.
- Connect external devices to network for displaying telemetry data like speed, lap times, brake temperatures, tachometers and more.
- Supports all major PC racing simulators like F1 2017, Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2 and rFactor 2.
- Control your Upgraded Fanatec Tuning Menu settings and presets directly from the software.
- Save game specific settings to PC software, which will be applied when the game is launched.
- Introducing new FFB tuning features like speed sensitive dampening.
- Automotive grade Quick Release system with rubber dampener for zero flex and movement between the steering wheel and wheel base.
- Standard 5 year warranty.
- PC: This wheel base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
- Xbox One® and Xbox Series X: The compatibility can be upgraded with (optional) steering wheels like the ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One or the CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One. Without any Xbox One® licensed steering wheel attached, the wheel base is NOT compatible to Xbox One® or the next generation Xbox consoles.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible to any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals
- All Fanatec Shifters
- All Fanatec Cockpits
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 51cm x 26cm x 28cm
- Weight 7.42kg
- Volume weight 13kg
- Podium Wheel Base DD2
- Kill Switch with Remote Power Button
- Torque Key
- Quick guide
- Power supply
- USB cable
- Platform PC, XBox One Ready
- Adjustable drift mode Yes
- Table Clamp Optional
- Tuning Menu through steering wheel Yes
- Adjustable sensitivity Yes
- Adjustable FF strength Yes
- Adjustable spring Yes
- Adjustable shock Yes
- Adjustable brake force Yes
- Hardmount 3-hole pattern, 5-hole pattern from bottom, Sidemount 2-hole pattern on each side
- Adjustable ABS vibration Yes
- Main Material Aluminium
- Display 2.7" 256x64 OLED
- Kill Switch Included
- Cover plates Carbon Fibre
- Display modes Clipping, FFB Telemetry, Wheel Base telemetry
- Mode Button No
- Connection ports CAN, Data, Emergency Stop, Handbrake, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Torque Key
- Torque Up to 25Nm
- Degrees of rotation Unlimited / Adjustable
- Quick Release Yes
- Cooling system Single fan
- Force Feedback drive system Direct Drive
- USB update rate 1000Hz
- Rev Lights on Wheel Base No
FanaLab Software available here: https://forum.fanatec.com/categories/fanalab
After installing the Fanatec Driver, open the Fanatec Wheel Properties page to run firmware updates. Open the Properties page again after each firmware update to check for further update prompts, depending on which devices are connected. For example, you may need to update the wheel base, motor, and steering wheel firmwares separately.
There is a 32 bit and a 64 bit version of a Fanatec driver available. It depends on the "system type" of your PC which of those versions you need to choose. If the system type of your PC has a 32 bit operation system, you need the 32 bit version of the driver. If the system type of your PC has the 64 bit operation system, you will need the 64 bit version.
For finding this information go to the "Control Panel" of your PC -> "System and Security" -> System:
Es gibt eine 32 bit und eine 64 bit Version des Fanatec Treibers. Welche Treiber Version ausgewählt werden muss, hängt von dem jeweiligen "System Typ" des PC´s ab. Wenn Ihr PC ein 32 bit Betriessystem hat, benötigen Sie die 32 bit Version, wenn es ein 64 bit Betriebssystem ist, benötigen Sie die 64 bit Version.
Sie finden diese Information unter "Systemsteuerung" -> "System und Sicherheit" -> "System":